The Phillips-Respironics "System One" Auto REMstar with A-FLEX takes a smarter approach to the entire sleep management process. New features such as resistance control, advanced event detection, upgraded data management and reporting, C-FLEX+, Dry Box technology, and System One humidity control put this Auto CPAP machine on the cutting edge.
The System One resistance control allows the patient to tell the machine what type of mask you are using such as a nasal, full face, or nasal pillow. The machine then makes adjustments for optimal flow depending on your mask. Each Respironics mask will now come with a resistance control setting letting you know how to set your machine to match your mask.
Phillips-Respironics has upgraded their event detection algorithm to include data on Snoring, Periodic Breathing and Respiratory Effort-Related Arousals (RERAs). With this information, your physician will be able to better determine the best possible solutions for your sleep therapy.
The PR System One uses a SD card for data collection. Prior to the System One, patients were required to use a specialized card reader when uploading sleep data to a computer. Phillips-Respironics has made this process easier by using the standard SD card, giving the patient the ability to use any SD reader to upload sleep data to the EncoreViewer 2 software.
C-FLEX+ adds a new level to the already proven C-FLEX technology. Like C-FLEX, C-FLEX+ provides pressure relief at the beginning of exhalation. However, C-FLEX+ softens the pressure transition from inhalation to exhalation to provide maximum comfort during sleep therapy.
Phillips-Respironics also listened to user feedback when designing the System One Heated Humidifier. A cleverly designed water chamber works with a built in Dry Box to virtually eliminate water getting into the machine during normal use. Even with a water chamber filled to the FULL line, the machine can be tilted and even turned upside down without leaking water back into the unit*. Furthermore, System One Humidity Control monitors room temperature, room humidity, and flow to determine what is required to maintain your selected humidity setting, even when environmental conditions change. Because of this, you can be assured that your therapy comfort will be maximized by virtually eliminating rain-out and condensation buildup in the tubing.
Product Features: />
- A-FLEX provides relief in both inhalation and exhalation, providing a new level of comfort during therapy.
- Auto Titrating - Pressure levels will automatically change throughout the night to reflect the patient's needs.
- Compliance meter breathing detection.
- Auto dimming LED helps create a darker room for easy sleeping.
- Easy to remove and attach humidifier.
- Made in the USA.
- 360 degree connection swivel for easy movement during sleep
- Primary, tactile control buttons for easy on/off, ramp and C-Flex setting change
- Primary buttons have backlight for easy activation, even in the dark
- Covered LCD display for advanced settings and reporting of therapy statistics and patient reminders
- Optional integrated heated or pass-over humidification platform
- Encore® Pro SmartCard® capability for enhanced compliance reporting of apnea/hypopnea index, elevated leak levels and snoring
- Enhanced compliance reporting statistics include humidification use and C-Flex setting
- Deluxe ramp capabilities allow a 0 - 45 minute time period with a patient-adjustable ramp start pressure
- Lightweight device weighs just over 2 lbs.
- Slide-resistant bottom pads to prevent device movement during sleep
- Automatic altitude compensation
- Extremely quiet operation
- 4 - 20 cm H2O pressure range
- DC operation
- Washable pollen filters and optional ultra-fine filters
- CPAP 2-year warranty, Power Supply 90-Days.
- Optional travel accessories
- Operation Modes: CPAP, CPAP w/C-Flex, Auto-CPAP, Auto-CPAP w/C-Flex, Auto CPAP w/A-Flex.
- Pressure range: 4 to 20 cm H20 (4 to 10 cm H20, ± 0.5 cm H20 ; 10 to 20 cm H20, ± 1 cm H2O increments).
- Pressure adjustment: 0.1 cm H20.
- Ramp time: 0 to 45 min. (5-min. increments).
- Ramp start pressure: 4 to CPAP pressure, user adjustable.
- Data Storage Capacity: with SmartCard 9 months at 3 usage sessions per day.
- Data Storage Content: with SmartCard, date/time, hours of use, usage patterns, FOSQ, Compliance Monitoring,
- Breathing Detection.
- Automatic Altitude Compensation.
- Mask off alert.
- Auto on/off.
- Maximum flow: <35 lpm.
- Maximum sound level: 30 dba at 10 cm H20.
- Size: 4.0 H x 10.75 W x 7.0 L inches (10.2 x 28.0 x 17.8 cm).
- Weight: 4.2 lb (1.9 kg).
- Power supply: Input range 100 - 240V, 50 - 60 Hz.
- Power consumption: 125 W.
- Battery: 12 VDC.
- Operating Temperature: +41°F to +95°F (+5°C to +40°C) .
- Operating Altitude: 0 to 5,600 ft.
- Operating Humidity: Between 15% and 95% noncondensing.
PR System One REMstar Auto CPAP Machine and Humidifier, Smart Card Module with Smart Card, 6' - 22mm Hose, Power supply with 3' cable, AC Power cord (3'), 2 Reusable Air Filters and 1 Disposable Ultra-Fine Air Filter, Carrying Bag, and Patient Manual.