BATTERY OPERATION & BACKUP — The most unique feature of the Everest 3 is its optional rechargeable battery pack! The battery pack is an integrated unit weighing just 1.58 lbs that fits onto the bottom of the Everest 3 system. With the battery pack attached the system can be used for up to 20 plus hours (at 10 cm H20) without needing to be recharged or plugged in. So whether you want to go camping, sleep on an overnight flight, or simply ensure that no matter what happens you'll get a peaceful night of uninterrupted therapy, the Everest 3 with battery pack is a great option!
OPTIONAL INTEGRATED HEATED HUMIDIFICATION — An integrated heated humidifier option rounds out the Everest 2 (Polaris TR) CPAP system. Clinical research has shown that CPAP patients tend to be more compliant with the addition of heated humidity. The Everest 2 (Polaris TR) Heated Humidifier provides just enough water for one night’s use, and the reservoir is simple to fill and clean.
- Integrates with optional battery and heated humidifier.
- Approved for use on most airlines.
- Automatic altitude compensation feature
<= 11,000 ft.
- Automatic leak compensation.
- Patient adjustable ramp start pressure, 5-45 minutes in 5 minute increments.
- Breathing compliance meter, total therapy hours and therapy sessions
>= 8 hours, 6 hours & 4 hours.
- Adjustable pressure calibration.
- Optional DC battery capable.
- Warranty, 2-years.
- Operating Pressure: 4 - 20 cmH20 (± 1 cm H2O increments).
- Pressure adjustment: 0.5 cmH20.
- Patient Adjustable Ramp time: 0 to 45 min. (5-min. increments).
- Maximum sound level: 31 dba at 10 cm H20.
- Size: 4.8 H x 5.0 W x 5.0 L inches (11.4 x 12.7 x 12.7 cm).
- Weight: 2.2 lb (999 g).
- Power: 100-120 AC, 50/60 Hz.
- Optional Mobile Adapter: Input 19.4 Vdc nominal. Output 12 to 15.5 Vdc.
- Operating Temperature: +40°F to +104°F (+4.4°C to +40°C).
- Operating Altitude: 0 to 11,000 ft (3,353 m).
- Operating Humidity: Between 10% and 95% noncondensing.
Everest 3 CPAP Machine, Humidifier Chambers, 6' - 22mm Hose, 2 Reusable Air Filters, Carrying Bag, and Patient Manual.