The 1250 CPAP Hose Lift is a great way to keep your hoses and tubing out of the way. The 1250 Hose Lift is made of ultra-durable light weight materials so it is sturdy and solid but weighs less than 7 oz. Elliminates the pulling and tugging of the hose caused by trapping the hose behind your pillow or blankets. This will greatly improve mask comfort and mask elbow breakage.
Note: that there is a mask storage hook for easy retrieval during the night and protects your mask from damage during the day. Can be seen in the additional images.
Great for home and travel the hose lift is universally compatible with all mattress systems. On the road it folds down easily into the 9" x 5" travel bag provided with the unit.
- Compact foldable size, 6.5 oz (185 g), bagged size measures 9" x 5" x 1" (23 x 13 x 3 cm).
- Folds like a collapsible tent pole.
- Reduces mask leakage caused by tugging of an unsuspended hose.
- Operates most effectively with the standard 6' length CPAP hose.
- Traps in the hose the rain-out condensation at the low point.
- Includes a mask hook for convenient mask storage.
- Includes instructions.
- Ground Spike - great for camping and holding the CPAP Hose Lift secure on a dirt surface.
- Fixed Bed Mount - a bracket that can be screw mounted to the side of the bed for a permanent support.
- Hook - replacement mask storage hook.