The Sandman Auto™ CPAP device is designed with obstructive sleep apnea patients in mind. It is a premium product in the Sandman™ CPAP range and features an advanced, fully integrated heated humidifier for superior breathing comfort to help encourage compliance. With Adaptive Pressure Stability, it reacts to an extensive set of respiratory events by accurately delivering pressure, increasing only when necessary to optimize patient comfort and clinical efficacy. In addition, direct USB-to-computer connectivity, with optional Sandman therapy software, allows the clinician to analyze critical historical patient data and make changes to therapy as needed.
- Compact size (2.65 lbs. with heated humidifier and measures 6.9" W, 7.5" L, 4.7" H).
- Integrated heated humidifier for breathing comfort.
- Wide pressure range (3 to 20 cm H20).
- Ultra-quiet operation.
- Fluid-resistant, front-facing display screen.
- Automatic altitude and leak compensation.
- Memory card.
- Sandman™ therapy software capable.
- Automatic patient reminders.
- Large backlit buttons dim automatically.
- Single cord for CPAP and heated humidifier.
- Automatic internal universal switching power supply.
- Ability to run on an external battery.
- Respiratory events detection.
- Auto calibration of entire patient circuit.
- Advanced auto therapy options.
- Warranty, 2 years.
- Pressure range: 3 to 20 cm H20 (± 1 cm H2O increments).
- Pressure adjustment: 0.5 cm H20.
- Ramp time: 0 to 45 min.± 1 min. (5-min. increments).
- Ramp start pressure: 3 to CPAP pressure.
- Minimum sound level: < 26 dba at 1 meter.
- Maximum sound level: 30 dba at 10 cm H20.
- Pressure fall according to the flow: 0.5 cm H20 at 1 L/sec.
- Battery life of motherboard: 5 years.
- Optional High-Efficiency Filter (disposable): Fabric HEPA paper, which is 97% effective for particles > 3 microns.
- High Density Foam (reusable) Filter: Is 90% effective with particles > 20 microns.
- Humidification rate: 10 mg H20/s maximum setting.
- Time of heating: <= 45 min.
- Water Chamber Maximum Volume: 350 mL to fill line.
- Water Chamber Operating Volume: 250 mL (minimal gas volume).
- Heat Settings and Wattage: 0 (off) - 10 (warmest), approximately 3.8 watts at a setting 1, 38 watts at setting 10.
- Maximum gas temperature at the breathing circuit outlet: 106°F (41°C).
- Duration necessary for the water temperature to reach 90% its value set, on a 23 ± 2°C temperature basis: 60 min.
- Size (w/ Humidifier): 4.7 H x 6.9 W x 7.5 L inches (17.5 x 17 x 19 cm).
- Weight (w/ Humidifier): 2.64 lb (1200 g).
- Power Supply: Input Range (auto-ranging): 100 - 240V, 50 - 60 Hz.
- Maximum Power Consumption: 50 W without Humidifier, 90W with Humidifier set at maximum setting.
- Battery: 12 Vdc.
- Operating Temperature: +41°F to +95°F (+5°C to +35°C) , 10% to 95% relative humidity (RH), non-condensing.
- Operating Altitude: 0 to 9,000 ft (2,743 m).
- Operating Humidity: Between 10% and 95% noncondensing.
Sandman Auto Humidified CPAP Machine, Humidifier Chambers, 6' - 22mm Hose, 2 Reusable Air Filters, Carrying Bag, and Patient Manual.