Around 40% of CPAP users and almost all bilevel users lose treatment pressure through their mouths, either by mouth breathing or mouth leak. This pressure loss can result in flu-like symptoms, less effective therapy, and disrupted sleep. The Ultra Mirage full face mask stops this loss thereby improving comfort and therapy.
If you have frequent nasal congestion or just want a mask that you can wear when you have allergies or a cold, the Ultra Mirage full face mask is the answer.
Fitting Template for sizing is available, please look under the Accessories Tab to order.
- Forehead support has four adjustment positions to optimize seal and patient comfort.
- Flexible forehead pads conform to the contour of the patient's forehead to enhance stability and comfort.
- Proven Mirage cushion technology provides an excellent seal without tight headgear so patients don't have to face pressure sores and discomfort..
- Set & Forget headgear needs fitting only once so patients don't need to adjust headgear every time they put their mask on.
- Top and bottom headgear clips make putting the mask on and taking it off fast and easy so patients have less fuss and more confidence.
- Superior airflow and built-in air vents provide excellent CO2 washout to ensure effective therapy, even at low pressures.
- Designed to minimize air loss, beating the mouth leak cycle.
- Mask materials:
- Polycarbonate mask frame.
- Food-grade silicone mask cushion.
- Breath-O-Prene and Velcro headgear (both neoprene-free).