MiniMe Pediatric Mask with Headgear
Finally... a mask specially made for Children! (2-12 years)
The FDA Approved and Latex-free "MiniMe" is designed to ensure a great night's sleep for your child. Unlike many lesser and unsuitable adult masks often sold for Pediatric care, the premium MiniMe mask has been purpose-designed for children from the very beginning. Its gentle, gel-fit system allows almost infinite adjustments to contour to your child's face.
The ultrasoft "comfort fit" gel also helps care for a child's soft skin, protecting it against markings and air leaks, helping your child to stick with their therapy.
Sleepnet's MiniMe pediatric mask covers just the nose and is most often the professional's choice for pediatric applications and therapy. Headgear is available in three sizes and is comfortable and breathable.
- Easy Vu adjustment for those small noses.
- SoftGel® comfort for custom, flexible fit.
- Expandable tubing to accommodate all head shapes and sizes.
- Not recommended for teens & adults.
- Small Headgear: 15 to 16 inches (38 to 41 cm), may also fit 14 or 17 inches.
- Medium Headgear: 17 to 18 inches (43 to 46 cm), may also fit 16 or 19 inches.
- Large Headgear: 19 to 20 1/4 inches (48.5 to 52 cm), may also fit 18 inches.
- Three sizes of headgear MiniMe Sizing Guide.