Whether it's for an emergency situation, bedside monitoring or routine spot-check, the OxiMax® N-85™ handheld capnograph/pulse oximeter delivers accurate SpO2 and end-tidal CO2 values. This portable monitor contains Nellcor's latest OxiMax pulse oximetry and is compatible with OxiMax sensors. The N-85 monitor also features patented Microstream® CO2 technology and breath sampling accessories to ensure smooth operation, even in high humidity environments.
- Full-featured capnography previously available only in much larger monitors.
- Innovative optical bench enhances stable, accurate measurements from a small sample.
- Low sample flow rate of 50 mL/min allows monitoring on wide patient range without compromising response time.
- Intubated or nonintubated ETCO2 monitoring for neonatal through adult patients.
- Capnographic waveforms and trends.
- Nellcor OxiMax pulse oximetry with advanced signal processing technology for accurate, reliable SpO2 and pulse rate readings even during low perfusion, patient motion and other forms of signal interference.
- SpO2 graphical trends and plethysmographic waveform.
- Compatible with Nellcor OxiMax sensors.
- Weighs less than two pounds.
- AC and battery operation.
- User-adjustable alarms.
- Four-language menu.
- Data output/printing, including nurse call and Oxinet® III central station and paging system
- Warranty, 1-year.
Indications For Usage
- For use on neonatal to adult patients.
- Operates in high humidity environments.
- Used in most any clinical setting.
- For use with intubated or nonintubated patients.
- Display CO2 Range: 0 - 99 mmHg (0 - 13.2 kPa and 0 - 13.0 vol% at sea level).
- Sampling Rate: 50 ± 7.5 mL/min.
- Warm-Up Time: 30 secinds typical, reaches steady-state accuracy 20 minutes after power up.
- Accuracy: 0 - 38 mmHg ± 2 mmHg, 39 - 99 mmHg ± 5% of reading.
- Respiration Rate: 0 - 150 breaths/minute.
- Display SpO2 range: 0% - 100%.
- Display Pulse rate range: 20 - 250 bpm (low perfusion: 20 - 250 ± 3 digits).
- Accuracy (%SpO2 ± 1 SD): Adult 70% - 100% ± 2 SD (with D-25 Sensor); Neonate 70% - 100% ± 3 SD (with N-25 Sensor).
- With Motion:
- Size: 8.11 H x 3.46 W x 2.06 D inches (20.6 x 8.8 x 5.2 cm).
- Weight (with batteries): 1.87 lb (850 g).
- AC Input: 100 - 230 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 25 - 39 VA.
- Battery: Rechargebale NiMH.
- Battery Life (typical): 4 - 7 hrs, Recharge in approximately 4.5 Hrs.
- Operating Temperature: +41°F to +104°F (+5°C to +40°C).
- Operating Altitude: -1,254 to 9,882 ft (-382 to 3,012 m).
- Operating Humidity: Between 15% and 95% noncondensing.
OxiMax N-85 Handheld Capnograph/Pulse Oximeter, 4 C Alkaline Batteries, Reusable Sensor and Manual.