Delivering exceptional oximetry performance
TruSignal* sensors and interconnect cables are intended for use in continuous non-invasive arterial oxygen saturation (SpO2) and pulse rate monitoring. The sensors and cables are designed and tested to help ensure patient comfort, and to help clinicians make better care decisions.
TruSignal sensors and interconnect cables are backwards compatible with Datex, Ohmeda and GE SpO2 technologies.
TruSignal Sensor 1m (3.3ft) length for Adult, Pediatric, Infant, Neonate patient weight ≥ No Limit
- Premature infant/neonate through small adult application
- Medium-term to long-term monitoring
- Recommend for:
- high-motion environments if used with adhesive tape
- fragile skin if used with foam wrap or infant foam sandal
- patients with long fingernails
Equipment Where Used: