The EverGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator from Respironics is the oxygen therapy solution that lets active patients do the things they want –
without worrying about running out of oxygen. Its 8-hour battery life, 1050 ml per minute oxygen capacity, lightweight design (weighs less than 10 pounds), and easy-to-use touch screen mean patients can finally be active all day. And, the EverGo portable concentrator helps homecare providers control costs by eliminating the expense of oxygen delivery.
EverGo is ideally suited for people who enjoy travel as it has been cleared by the FAA* for use on commercial airlines
*Airline policies for traveling with an oxygen concentrator vary. Patients need to check with
their airline before flying with EverGo.
A Self-Contained Personal Ambulatory Oxygen System (PAOS) -
Long-term oxygen therapy users have everything they need for mobility in one lightweight, portable device. Once the device is powered on, all they have to do isï¿½just breathe.
Weighs only 9 1/2 pounds (4.45 kg), including carrying bag and protective housing
Innovative, Easy-to-use Touch-Screen Interface
- Helps prevent inadvertent changes to flow settings.
- Display provides the user with large, easy-to-read information for those with eyesight impairment.
- Display is only actuated when changes are needed.
- Eliminates difficult to use knobs or buttons for those with arthritic fingers or hands.
- Screen is water-resistant and fluid-resistant.
(12" L x 6" W x 8.5" H) (30.5 cm x 15.25 cm x 21.6 cm).
- Includes carrying bag/protective housing. No other accessories are needed. This keeps the overall size at a minimum.
- Fits easily with the user in the home, car, out-of-doors, or travel environment.
- Settings of 1-6 liters per minute (lpm) in 1/2 increments
- Serves a wide variety of user-needs in terms of flow for both rest and activity.
Pulse Breath Detection Technology
- Allows for a reduction in the size of the device while still providing a broad-flow range and therapeutic oxygen concentrations.
- Allows for the use of a standard, single lumen oxygen cannula.
Battery, AC (home outlet), or DC (car) powered
- Provides the user with the ability to:
- Install one or two batteries for maximum ambulation time or minimum weight.
- Charge the batteries when the Ever Go is connected to an AC or DC (automobile) power source.
- Use the 900 while the batteries are charging.
O2 Generation Process: Pressure Swing Adsorption (PSA)
O2 Output: 0.9 LPM of 100% equivalent O2, or 1.05 LPM of 89% PSA O2 (+ -10%)
O2 Concentrations: 89%(+ -3%)
Oxygen Conserver: Trigger sensitivity 0.2 cmH2O, or less
Trigger timing 200 milliseconds
Oxygen Delivery Pressure: 3 p.s.i.g.
Outlet Gas Temperature: Ambient Temperature
Noise Level: <50 dB at 1 meter
Operating Temperature: 40 F to 102 F (5 C to 40 C), 15% to 95% relative humidity (RH)
Altitude: Up to 8,000 feet (2450 meters)
Controls: Touch-Screen Interface
Power Switch: Touch-Screen (I/O symbol)
Circuit Breaker: 6.3 amp fastblow fuse
Filtration: Air Inlet Filter (gross particle), Main-Flow Bacteria Filter (BFE/VFE 99.99999% efficient), Outlet Gas Filter (10 microns)
Display: LCD monochrome
Size: 12" L x 6" W x 8.5" H (30.5 cm L x 15.25 cm W x 21.6 cm H)
Weight: Under 10 pounds (4.6 kg) with 2 batteries and carrying case
Power: 117 Volts, +10%, -15%, 60 Hz
Capable of charging internal batteries
Power Consumption: 40 Watts
Electrical Insulation: Double Insulated
Battery: Lithium Ion, 14.4 Volts (Nominal)
Basic system includes: EverGo portable oxygen concentrator, carrying case (choice of color), two rechargeable lithium ion batteries, mobile cart, DC and AC power cords, accessory case, and user manual.