The versatile HELiOS® Universal Reservoir works as part of the HELiOS Personal Oxygen System as well as with Companion-style portable liquid oxygen units. Available in two sizes (U36 and U46), the flexible HELiOS Universal Reservoir helps home care dealers make optimal use of their inventory to reduce operating costs. The reservoir keeps delivery costs to a minimum, because it is designed with the same low-loss evaporative control system used on the original HELiOS (H36 and H46) reservoirs. The HELiOS Universal Reservoir is used to refill portable units or can also provide oxygen directly to patients with the Puritan Bennett® Flow Control Valve and OxiClip™ Personal Oxygen Conserver.
- LOX Capacity: 110 lb.
- Gaseous Equivalent Capacity: 37,619 L (1026.562 ft³), 45.7 L (liquid).
- Typical Fill Time, Warm: 3-10 minutes.
- Normal Evaporation Rate: 1.2 lb/day.
- Maximum Evaporation Rate: 1.5 lb/day .
- Typical Use Time at 2 LPM Continuous Flow: 313 hours.
- Operating Pressure: 22 psi.
- Normal Evaporation Rate: Typical - 0.85 lb/day., Maximum - 1.0 lb/day.
- Size: 15.4 Dia. X 37.5 H inches.
- Weight: 170 lb when filled, 60 lb empty.
Note: Roller Base sold separately.