The AirCurve 10 ASV bilevel machine offers truly personalized therapy for central breathing disorders, such as Cheyne-Stokes respiration (CSR), central sleep apnea (CSA) and associated obstructive events. Featuring the most clinically-studied and proven ASV algorithm, AirCurve 10 ASV is the only adaptive servo-ventilator that targets the patient’s own recent minute ventilation.
The clinically-published ASV algorithm constantly learns, responds, predicts and synchronizes with the patient’s respiratory pattern to help rapidly stabilize respiration. The pressure support varies to respond to the patient's need. Mandatory breaths are delivered at the patient’s recent spontaneous breath rate.
In ASVAuto mode, this bilevel machine not only responds within the breath, adjusting Pressure Support to stabilize respiration, it also automatically adjusts the expiratory pressure in order to provide the minimum pressure required to maintain upper airway patency. It analyzes the state of the patient’s upper airway on a breath-by-breath basis and delivers expiratory pressure within the allowed range.
- Continuous leak management enables reliable delivery of therapy pressure while maintaining patient-device synchrony.
- Consistent humidification throughout the night with the integrated HumidAir® humidifier and optional ClimateLineAir® heated tube with Climate Control technology can provide a more comfortable experience.
- The quiet Easy-Breathe motor makes for a peaceful environment for you and your bed partner.
- The built-in ambient light sensor
- Adjusts to the brightness of the room. So if you need to get up during the night, the screen’s back light won’t disrupt your bed partner. The light also turns off automatically, so you can settle back to sleep without disturbance.
- Easy-Breathe Waveform
- Climate Control
- Enhanced Climate Control Auto
- Vsync Leak Management
- Built-in Wireless Connectivity
- Air Tubing Choices
- ClimateLine® Air; 6'6", ID 0.6"
- SlimLine® 6', ID 0.6"
- Standard 6'6", ID 0.75"
- Pressure range: 3 to 25 cm H2O
- Supplemental Oxygen Maximum Flow: 4 L/min
- At pressure level sound: 26.6 dba
- At power level sound: 34.6 dba
- Water Capacity: 380 mL
- Size: 4.57 H x 10.04 W x 5.91 D inches (116 x 255 x 150 mm)
- Weight: 44 oz (1248 g)
- 90W Power Supply
- AC Input Range (auto-ranging): 100 - 240V, 50 - 60 Hz
- DC Output: 24V, 3.75A
- Typical Power Consumption: 53 W
- Peak Power Consumption: 104W
- Operating Temperature: +41°F to +95°F (+5°C to +35°C) , 10% to 95% relative humidity (RH), non-condensing
- Operating Altitude: 0 to 8,500 ft (2,591 m)
- Operating Humidity: Between 5% and 95% noncondensing
- Device, Power Supply Unit: 5-Years
- Cleanable Water Tub: 2.5-Years
- Standard Water Tub, Air Tubing: 6-Months
AirCurve 10 ASV Machine with HumidAir, 6' 6" SlimLine Hose, Carrying Bag and Patient Manual.
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.