The AirCurve 10 S is ideal for sleep apnea patients who find it difficult to adjust to sleep apnea therapy on a continuous fixed pressure device, as well as patients who need extra pressure support. This bilevel machine has two different, adjustable set pressures which can make therapy feel more comfortable. An integrated humidifier simplifies setting up the device and makes therapy easier.
The AirCurve 10 S also features optional Easy-Breathe waveform, Vsync leak compensation technology that provides patient–device synchrony, TiControl® and adjustable trigger and cycle sensitivity.
- Easy-Breathe® Technology The Easy-Breathe pressure waveform mimics the wave shape of normal breathing and replicates it for your breathing comfort.
- Using AirView® ResMed's cloud-based patient management system, you can access nightly therapy data, troubleshoot remotely (using the remote assist feature) and change device settings remotely.
- Continuous leak management enables reliable delivery of therapy pressure while maintaining patient-device synchrony.
- The AirCurve 10 S bilevel machine is compatible with up to 15L/min of supplementary oxygen.
- Consistent humidification throughout the night with the integrated HumidAir® humidifier and optional ClimateLineAir® heated tube with Climate Control technology can provide a more comfortable experience.
- The user-friendly controls, intuitive interface and color LCD screen make it simple to navigate menus and customize comfort settings.
- The quiet Easy-Breathe motor makes for a peaceful environment for you and your bed partner.
- Easy-Breathe Waveform
- Trigger and Cycle
- Climate Control
- Enhanced Climate Control Auto
- Vsync Leak Management
- Built-in Wireless Connectivity
- Air Tubing Choices
- ClimateLine® Air; 6'6", ID 0.6"
- SlimLine® 6', ID 0.6"
- Standard 6'6", ID 0.75"
- Pressure range: 3 to 25 cm H2O
- Supplemental Oxygen Maximum Flow: 4 L/min
- At pressure level sound: 26.6 dba
- At power level sound: 34.6 dba
- Water Capacity: 380 mL
- Size: 4.57 H x 10.04 W x 5.91 D inches (116 x 255 x 150 mm)
- Weight: 44 oz (1248 g)
- 90W Power Supply
- AC Input Range (auto-ranging): 100 - 240V, 50 - 60 Hz
- DC Output: 24V, 3.75A
- Typical Power Consumption: 53 W
- Peak Power Consumption: 104W
- Operating Temperature: +41°F to +95°F (+5°C to +35°C) , 10% to 95% relative humidity (RH), non-condensing
- Operating Altitude: 0 to 8,500 ft (2,591 m)
- Operating Humidity: Between 5% and 95% noncondensing
- Device, Power Supply Unit: 5-Years
- Cleanable Water Tub: 2.5-Years
- Standard Water Tub, Air Tubing: 6 - Months
AirCurve 10 S VPAP Machine with HumidAir, 6' 6" SlimLine Hose, Carrying Bag and Patient Manual.
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.