The AirCurve 10 ST is a bilevel positive airway pressure device with backup rate that provides exceptional patient–ventilator synchrony.
The AirCurve 10 ST is a bilevel device with backup rate that provides exceptional patient–ventilator synchrony, reducing the work of breathing so patients remain comfortable and well-ventilated. It’s an ideal choice for reliable, cost-effective noninvasive ventilation when alarms are not required.
The AirCurve 10 ST also features optional Easy-Breathe waveform, Vsync leak compensation technology that provides patient–device synchrony, TiControl® and adjustable trigger and cycle sensitivity.
- Easy-Breathe® Technology The Easy-Breathe pressure waveform mimics the wave shape of normal breathing and replicates it for your breathing comfort.
- Using AirView® ResMed's cloud-based patient management system, you can access nightly therapy data, troubleshoot remotely (using the remote assist feature) and change device settings remotely.
- Continuous leak management enables reliable delivery of therapy pressure while maintaining patient-device synchrony.
- The AirCurve 10 ST bilevel machine is compatible with up to 15L/min of supplementary oxygen.
- Consistent humidification throughout the night with the integrated HumidAir® humidifier and optional ClimateLineAir® heated tube with Climate Control technology can provide a more comfortable experience.
- The user-friendly controls, intuitive interface and color LCD screen make it simple to navigate menus and customize comfort settings.
- The quiet Easy-Breathe motor makes for a peaceful environment for you and your bed partner.
- Easy-Breathe Waveform
- Trigger and Cycle
- Climate Control
- Enhanced Climate Control Auto
- Vsync Leak Management
- Built-in Wireless Connectivity
- Air Tubing Choices
- ClimateLine® Air; 6'6", ID 0.6"
- SlimLine® 6', ID 0.6"
- Standard 6'6", ID 0.75"
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.