ResMed’s AirFit range came up with the AirFit F10 full face mask with a view to offer a simple mask that performs exceptionally perfect when it comes to comfort, convenience, portability, and durability. The AirFit by ResMed has just parts that can be assembled and dissembled with great comfort. So, it is not only easy to use but easy to clean too. The minimalistic design of the mask facilitates wide acceptance of the AirFit F10. In spite of being a full face mask, the AirFit F10 allows easy usability features such as slimmed-down straps, free forehead space, dual wall Spring cushion, and many more. It provides a clear line of vision to those who watch television or love reading books before going to sleep. This makes the therapy easier as the mask gets well-adjusted before sleepingfor better overnight experience.
Mentioning its portability for travelers, we cannot miss out on the so comfortable size of the ResMed AirFit F10 Mask that allows users to carry it wherever they wish to. The mask doesn’t snore loud too. This means that now, you could get benefitted with a quieter and stronger CPAP therapy in a cost-efficient manner. The mask works gently on the face and minimizes the possibility of facial scars due to the mask pressure. It has SoftEdge headgear made from premium fabric that is soft enough to maintain the required pressure with minimal marks.
- Superior Comfort. The AirFit F10 mask is small and lightweight, giving patients an added level of comfort and usability. It includes a dual-wall Spring Air cushion that is both comfortable and effective, and SoftEdge headgear that features slimmed-down straps for maximum comfort and fewer facial marks.
- Ease of Use. A ResMed study found that the majority of patients were set up and fitted in less than two minutes thanks to the AirFit F10's simple four-part design, which is also fast and easy for patients to reassemble and clean.
- Proven Performance. The unique frame and headgear work together to provide superior stability and performance. In fact, a study revealed a unanimous preference by patients over the market-leading compact full face mask in terms of seal.
- Ultra Quiet. Circular diffused venting gently directs exhaled air away from patients and their partner — creating a quiet, peaceful sleeping environment.
Therapy Pressure Range: 3 to 40 cmwp
HCPCS Reimbursement Code:A7030, A7035, A7033
Cushion Hard Components: Polyamide
Cushion Soft Components: Silicone Elastomer
Frame Hard Components: Polyamide
Frame Soft Components: Silicone Elastomer
Elbow: Polyamide; Polypropylene; Thermoplastic Elsatomer; Silicone Elastomer
Headgear: Nylon / Lycra; Polyurethane Foam
Soft Sleeves: Nylon / Lycra
- 1 x AirFit F10 full face mask
- 1 x Headgear
- 1 x Pair of soft wraps
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.