Airsense 11 AutoSet CPAP Machine with HumidAir
888.425.5763Skip to the end of the images gallery
888.425.5763Skip to the beginning of the images gallery
ResMed AirSense 11 AutoSet, is a CPAP device equipped with innovative technology, designed to make starting therapy and acclimating and adhering to it easier and more convenient for patients. This is an auto-adjusting machine that changes airflow pressure levels on a breath-by-breath basis. The ResMed AirSense 11 AutoSet also includes the for Her algorithm, a gender-specific therapy mode.
Advanced therapy support features
AirSense 11 CPAP devices are equipped with enhanced digital health technology designed to make starting therapy and acclimating and adhering to it easier and more convenient for patients. It combines trusted therapy modes with digital support features intended to personalize equipment setup and therapy acclimation, in addition to providing tailored support and coaching to help patients self-resolve common therapy issues.
Supported by Air Solutions
The AirSense 11 AutoSet is supported by Air Solutions, a comprehensive set of tools proven to help patients acclimate and adhere to therapy – such as ResMed AirView, our remote monitoring platform, and myAir, our patient engagement app. When used together, these digital health technologies have been shown to increase 90-day CMS-defined therapy compliance to 87% vs 70% monitoring in AirView alone. Furthermore, myAir users also consistently slept one hour longer on average each night during the first 90 days of therapy than other CPAP users.
Remote upgrade availability
With ResMed AirSense 11, you and your patients won’t have to worry about missing out on the latest technology. With over-the-air update capability, ResMed CPAP software updates and digital features can be sent directly to the AirSense 11 device. In addition to software maintenance, future remote updates may include new features designed to help patients stay comfortable, while simultaneously continuing to enhance the value to their healthcare team. All AirSense 11 AutoSet devices are equipped with the same trusted therapy modes as the AirSense 10 AutoSet and AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her. Rather than separate devices, all ResMed AirSense 11 AutoSet devices feature:
ResMed AutoSet algorithm designed for optimal comfort and treatment efficacy. The AutoSet algorithm adjusts pressure only when needed to maintain the lowest possible efficacious pressure for your patients. It also includes AutoSet Response mode, which allows for gentler pressure increases for additional comfort.
AutoSet for Her is a therapy mode within the AirSense 11 AutoSet. It’s the only female-specific algorithm of its kind that accounts for differences in the physiology and presentation of OSA in women for more targeted, tailored therapy. In a recent study, female OSA patients who used the AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her for 90 days spent significantly more time in REM sleep and showed significant improvements in quality of life, including improvements in sexual function.
- myAir's Personal Therapy Assistant guides patients through equipment setup and acclimation by providing interactive voice-guided video instructions.
- Care Check-In asks time-based check-in questions throughout the first month of therapy and provides tailored coaching and support to help troubleshoot common therapy issues.
- Availability of over-the-air software upgrade capability provides the opportunity to directly receive maintenance and feature updates.
- An easy-to-use touchscreen makes navigating the settings simple and intuitive.
- Advanced event detection identifies central sleep apnea, respiratory effort–related arousal, and Cheyne-Stokes respiration events to provide valuable insight into the continued health of your patients.
- Sound Level: 27 dBA
- Machine Dimensions: 10.21 in L x 3.72 in W x 5.45 in H
- Machine Weight: 2.5
- Voltage Requirements:
- AC input range: 100-240V, 50-60Hz, 2.0A
- 115V, 400Hz, 1.5A (for aircraft use)
- DC output: 24 V 2.71A
- Typical power consumption: 56.1W (111.5VA)
- Peak power consumption: 73.2W (137.6VA)
- Default Machine Settings: 4-20cm H2O
- Humidification Available: Yes
- Humidification Type: Built-In
- Heated Hose Option: Yes
- Exhalation Relief: Yes
- Ramp Mode: Yes
- Max Altitude: 9870
- Compliance Data: Yes
- Advanced Data: Yes
- Phone/Web App Available: Yes
- Auto Altitude Adjustment: Yes
- One Airsense 11 machine
- 1 water chamber
- 1 filter
- 1 travel bag
- 1 standard tubing
- 1 power supply
Write Your Own Review