Home sleep diagnosis made simple, fast and easy to use: ApneaLink® Air with EasySense technology
Type-III Home Sleep Testing Device.
Sleep-disordered breathing (SDB) is recognized as a serious health problem that impacts approximately 43 million US adults.
Now, the detection of this chronically debilitating condition has been made easier with the ApneaLink® Plus, a Type III home sleep testing diagnostic device that provides simple, cost-effective and reliable results.
New features for clearer diagnosis, time savings and potential increased reimbursement:
- Effort belt with EasySense respiratory effort sensor
- Enhanced recorder light status; improved Start/Stop button
- Simple, easy-to-use component connectors
- Same robust design as ApneaLink®
In addition to features included in the original ApneaLink® device, the ApneaLink® Plus offers:
- Differentiation of apneas—leads to clearer diagnosis and more accurate, effective reports
- Cheyne-Stokes respiration detection
- New prescription page—streamlines process for healthcare professionals
- AHI graphic and risk indicator—can highlight either AHI or RI
- Configurable analysis parameters—allow for the adjustment of obstructive and central apnea thresholds
- Five measurements of oxygen saturation—allow for accurate billing documentation
Kit includes ApneaLink® Air recorder, EasySense respiratory effort sensor, 3 nasal cannulas, XPOD oximeter, reusable oximetry soft sensor - 1M (medium) and accessories.
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.