You have no items in your shopping cart.
Be the first to review this product
BiPAP AutoSV Advanced (Legacy)
Email to a Friend
Complex Sleep Apnea occurs when a patient being treated for Obstructive Sleep Apnea develops Central Sleep Apnea when Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) is administered.
Often, heart failure patients display sleep-disordered breathing in the form of Cheyne-Stokes Respiration (CSR) – a periodic breathing disorder characterized by an alternating pattern of waxing and waning tidal volumes during periods of central apnea or hypopnea along with deep, rapid breathing (hyperventilation).
BiPAP autoSV Advanced
Advanced back-up rate
Servo ventilation (SV) algorithm
Patient comfort and compliance
* Automatic altitude compensation.* Optional integrated heated humidifier for breathing comfort.* Data storage capacity: 6 months @ 3 usage sessions/day; 7 days in-depth data analysis.* Data storage content: Date, time, duration at pressure, short-term detailed events, long-term trends.* Mask off alert.* Automatic altitude and leak compensation.* Memory card.* Automatic on/off.* Lighted keys on pad.* Ability to run on an external battery.* Respiratory events detection.* Auto calibration of entire patient circuit.* Advanced auto therapy options.* Warranty, 2 years.
* Pressure range: IPAP 4 to 30 cm H20 (± 1 cm H2O increments), EPAP 4 to 25 cm H20 (± 1 cm H2O increments). * Breath rate: Auto, 4 to 30 BPM, Off. * Pressure adjustment: 0.5 cm H20. * Ultra-Fine Filter (disposable): Fabric HEPA paper, which is 97% effective for particles > 3 microns. * High Density Foam (reusable) Filter: 90% effective with particles > 20 microns.
* Size (w/o Humidifier) * 9.75" (l) X 6.63" (w) X 4.40" (h) * 24.8 cm (l) X 16.8 cm (w) X 11.2 cm (h)). * Weight (w/o Humidifier): 4.00 lb (1800 g).
* Power Supply: Input Range (auto-ranging): 100 - 240V, 50 - 60 Hz. * External Battery Option: 12 Vdc.
* Operating Temperature: +41°F to +95°F (+5°C to +35°C) , 10% to 95% relative humidity (RH), non-condensing. * Operating Altitude: 0 to 9,000 ft (2,743 m). * Operating Humidity: Between 10% and 95% noncondensing.
BiPAP autoSV Machine, 6' - 22mm Hose, 2 Reusable Air Filters, Carrying Bag, and Patient Manual.
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.