After the extremely successful ComfortGel, Philips Respironics revamped their line of nasal masks with the addition of Respironics ComfortGel Blue Nasal Mask that carries all the signature features of the previous model along with several enhancements. It features an updated blue gel technology in the CPAP cushion is thinner and highly adaptable for more comfort and flexibility as it sits under a soft, comfortable silicone flap. The forehead cushion has also redesigned for reduced pressure points for a soothing experience. This upgraded version of the CPAP mask includes a premium headgear that offers a great fit, protective seal, and easy adjustment.
Respironics gel mask has invested much innovation in the ComfortGel Blue. It’s new diffusion vent and 360 Degree elbow disperses air quietly, thus reducing the overall mask sound. The elbow angles ports in a direction opposite to your bed partner and has several micro-sized ports that fit on the elbow, which allows the mask’s quiet operation.
An additional innovation made in the ComfortGet Blue Nasal Mask is the Resistance Control that optimizes pressure irrespective of the mask used. Most of the Respironics masks use this technology. It is based on variable resistance characteristics that create an optimal pressure, no matter which mask is used by the CPAP mask user. The mask is easy to clean and allows users to replace each of its parts, offering a good value for purchase.
- Redesigned forehead cushion
- Premium headgear with EZ peel tabs
- Whisper-quiet operation due to micro port exhalation
- Comfortable forehead pads
- Thin lining of the new generation gel in the CPAP cushion
- System One Resistance Control
- Pressure points minimized
- Silicone Comfort Flap
- One-size-fits-most premium headgear wit EZ Peel tabs adjusts easily in four places for a secure, cushion fit.
- Silicone Comfort Flap improves seal and can be removed for easy cleaning.
- New generation gel technology cushion is soft and conforms to patient's face for added comfort.
- Ball-and-socket headgear attachments enable free movement and easy mask removal.
- Premium forehead pad improves comfort and fit.
- StabilitySelector raises and lowers for proper mask angle, seal, and fit.
- Angled exhalation micro ports assure quiet operation and redirect air away from a bed partner.
- Two 360 degree swivels allow tubing to move more freely.
Mask Type: Nasal
Mask Cushion Type: Gel
Outer Flap: Silicone
Gel Cushion Outer Shell: Urethane Film
Gel Cushion: Urethane Gel; EVA
Forehead Cushion: Silicone
Exhalation Elbow and Swivel: Polycarbonate
Elbow Split Washer: Polycarbonate
Forehead Support Arm and Bracket: Polycarbonate
Headgear Clips: Thermoplastic Polyester Elastomer
Headgear (Premium): UBL; Urethane Foam; Lycra
- 1 x ComfortGel BLUE Nasal CPAP & BiPAP Mask
- 1 x Adjustable Headgear
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.