The Dream therapy line of Philips Respironics has come up with the NEW DreamStation CPAP Pro with C-Flex to revamp their treatment procedures for the CPAP users. This Respironics DreamStation BiPAP is equipped with state-of-the-art features like EZStart, SmartRamp, Easy Viewing LCD screen, Bluetooth, DreamMapper, Encore Anywhere, and more. The Respironics therapy procedures revolve around patient comfort and convenience. The DreamStation Pro CPAP machine incorporates every possible tool to offer progressive, comfortable, and accurate therapy. EZStart allows therapy patients to adapt to the prescribed therapy levels via the innovative pressure acclimation algorithm with personalized,automatic adjustments to the CPAP pressure over the first 30 days.
The device also provides users with Daily Progress Feedback summary so that patients will be able to review the therapy status.It comes along with the most sought after Bluetooth technology, which is a standard feature on all DreamStation devices. Just connect to DreamMapper with ease for management of therapy to give the patient an active role in their therapy. The innovative color LCD display screen summarizes hours of use trends of the last 30 nights with more than 4 hours of continuous therapy.
The DreamStation line of machines offersease of use, similar to the other products developed by Philips Respironics. The DreamStation Pro CPAP machine is an advanced fixed pressure machine offering sleek, modular design with a vibrant color LCD screen displays with easy-to-use menus.Ambient light sensor that adjusts the brightness of the screen based on the amount of light in your room.Its top-mounted humidifier hose swivel (when used with the heated humidifier) and front-facing display make it easy for patients to operate while lying down or sitting up in bed. Above all these, it is light-weight, compact and easy to carry. It takes up significantly less space on the nightstand and is loved by travelers for its breeze, especially when carried without the humidifier.
The C-flex technology provides pressure relief at the start of exhalation while softening pressure transition from inhalation to exhalation. It responds to the users’ needs on a breath by breath basis with the help of artificial intelligence.
- SmartRamp & Other Advanced Features Built-In
- User-Friendly Design with Colorful Display
- OPTIONAL Heated Humidifier
- Flex Family Pressure Relief
- Auto-Trial up to 30 Days
The DreamStation Pro also has some advanced features such as:
- Auto On/Off: If this feature is enabled, the machine can automatically detect if the user has put on or taken off their mask.
- AHI Data: AHI numbers are projected nightly, monthly, or weekly basis to display additional therapy related data.
- Bluetooth: DreamStation has included this very convenient feature for comfortable sharing of compliance data with the help of DreamMapper application that is available for iOS devices with iOS 6 or newer or for Android devices 2.2.
- Mask Fit Check: The DreamStation Pro has a tool which provides a check on whether the mask has an adequate seal or not.
- Reminders for Filter Replacement: The machine populates regular reminders to the user for replacement of filters.
Modes of Operation: C-Flex, C-Flex+
Mask Fit Check: Yes
Auto On/Off: Yes
Pressure Range: 4 to 20 cm H2O
Ramp Time: 0 to 45 min. (5-min. increments)
Auto Pressure: No (The CPAP Pro is a fixed pressure machine)
CPAP Size: 6.18 x 7.59 x 3.3 inches
CPAP Weight: 2.94 pounds
Filters: Reusable pollen; Disposable Ultra-fine
DC Power: Yes (optional DC cable is required) part #1120746
Device Set-up: LCD, control dial/push button
Data Storage Capacity: SD card: > 1 year On-board :<6 months
Bluetooth: Yes, Integrated Bluetooth
Humidifier Heated humidification: Fixed, Adaptive, Heated Tube modes; Heated tube(optional)
Altitude Compensation: Automatic
Electrical Requirements: 100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2.0-1.0 A
Humidification (optional): Removable Heated Humidifier
Warranty: 2 years
Special Features:Color Screen,Daily progress feedback, Ambient light sensor, Opti-Start
- 1 x DreamStation Pro CPAP Machine
- 1 x Power Supply
- 1 x Carrying Case
- 1 xHose
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Blue Re-useable Filter (Installed)
- 1 x Light Blue Disposable Fine Filter (Uninstalled)
- 1 x Power Cord
- 1 x SD Card
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.