Fisher & Paykel Eson 2 Nasal Mask– the newest generation of Fisher & Paykel’s easy-to-use masks features a slim frame and headgear combination. It has the RollFit Seal that is designed to deliver an effective seal and precise fit by automatically adjusting on the bridge of the nose. The Eson 2 is built with the user in mind and its specifications are meant to provide maximum comfort to the users. F&P’s intuitive high quality headgear is completely redesigned to provide excellent fitting options for patients while they also have the option to stretch the mask directly over the head.
The Eson 2 features Easy Frame that has a narrow frame that comfortably fits all three size cushions and offers a clear line of sight while remaining stable.The full motion elbow moves in 360 degrees, thus decreasing the issues of dragging the mask. Assembling and dissembling the mask is also very easy with the VisiBlueTM. Adding to its comfort, the Fisher & Paykel’s innovative Eson 2 operates too silently to disturb the wearer as well as his bed partner, thanks to the washable diffuser.
- Open View Mask Frame
- Eco-Friendly Noise Reduction
- Updated RollFit Cushion
- Easy-to-Fit Headgear
The Mask (excluding diffuser and headgear) after every use
- Hand wash with soap dissolved in lukewarm water. Remember not to soak for more than 10 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with water so that no residue of soap is left over.
- Dry all parts in sunlight before reassembling.
The Headgear and Diffuser (after 7 days of use)
- Hand wash the headgear with soap dissolved in lukewarm water. Ensure not to soak for more than 10 minutes.Avoid scrubbing.
- Repeat the same procedure for the diffuser.
- Rinse thoroughly with water so that all soap residue has been removed.
- Leave all the parts in direct sunlight to let them dry before reassembling.
Mask without Headgear Weight: 0.74 oz
Mask with Headgear Weight: 1.82 oz
Cushion (Medium) Weight: 0.64 oz
Headgear Weight: 1.09oz
Frame Dimensions: 4 in L x 2.44 in W x 0.50 in H
Headgear (Grey Strap) Dimensions: 13.25 in L x 0.63 in W
Headgear (Pale Blue Strap) Dimensions: 12.25 in L x 0.63 in W
Headgear Base (at the Widest Point) Dimensions: 3.44 in L x 4.13 in W
Pressure Range: 4 to 30 cm H2O
Operating Temperature Range: 41 to 104 degree F (5 to 40 degree C)
- 1 x Mask
- 1 x Headgear
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Washable diffuser
- 1 x RollFit Seal
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.