Hard-to-fit patients with facial hair, dentures, facial irregularities, nasal bridge breakdown, or even claustrophobia need a comfortable mask and you need a total solutions product that can help you easily fit these patients. Our FitLife total face mask is the perfect solution for you and your patients.
FitLife mask provides a quick, robust seal around the less pressure-sensitive areas of the face, while allowing an unrestricted view. Sizing is easy as our large mask fits most patients. As a result, you can rest assured that you are providing your patients with the comfort and seal they deserve.
Review the Features below and visit the Finding the right fit resource on the Philips Respironics Web site to see how the FitLife total face mask can be your total solutions option—another way we are helping you to fit 100% of your patients, 100% of the time.
FitLife is latex free.
The FitLife total face cpap mask was designed to provide hard-to-fit patients with the comfort they deserve. Because this mask is easy to fit, use, and seal, it gives you the assurance you need to help your patients become compliant with their therapy.
A comfortable mask with attractive features
The FitLife offers a robust seal around the less pressure-sensitive perimeter of the face to avoid disrupting the wearer's view. Its advanced headgear with easy-to-use snap clips and EZ Peel tabs simplify application and removal. Because pressure and flow inside the mask are equalized, eye irritation is minimized. The built-in radial diffusion leak ports deflect exhaled air away from the bed partner and provide quiet operation..
And the right fit for your most challenging patient needs
This easy-to-fit mask provides the seal and comfort your patients need to work toward compliance, something so often thought of as difficult for patients who present fitting challenges. Available in two sizes, our large size fits most, providing the quick, easy, and effective solution that you expect only from Philips Respironics.
- Large surface area equalizes pressure and flow inside the mask, minimizing eye irritation.
- Available in two sizes, the large FitLife fits most users; the small FitLife is designed for patients with small, more petite faces.
- EZ Peel headgear tabs allow for quick, easy adjustment and removal of mask and headgear.
- Headgear Snap clips simplify putting on and taking off headgear so that there is no need to refit after removal.
- Perimeter mask seal with soft silicone cushion fits quickly and evenly for maximum comfort.
- Entrainment elbow valve triggers access to room air if therapy pressure drops below 3cm H2O.
- Unique radial diffusion exhaust ports deflect exhaled air away from bed partners and provides quiet operation.
- An In-line pressure pick-off port allows for pressure measurement or O2 bleed in.
FitLife with Headgear, Carry Bag and Instructions.
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.