The HDM Z1 PowerShell with Battery Module is the first fully integrated power solution for cpap users that need a totally portable, integrated power source. It is small enough to fit in the palm of your hand but has enough power for a full night of cord-free cpap for most users.
Just insert the Z1 and put in a PowerShell Battery Module and you can get up to 14 hours of cord-free cpap (Battery module tested at 14 cmH2O and delivered 8 hours of therapy).
Turning your Z1 into the perfect cpap machine for travel, camping, or just battery backup while at home. And the PowerShell is designed around a battery platform that allows you to buy as many individual modules as you need. There is nothing else like it in the world of cpap.
- Soft, padded 2mm neoprene skin over a solid plastic skeleton ensures a secure fit
- Surrogate power plug for built-in charging using the standard Z1 power adapter
- Insert the battery module and the Z1 to create an integrated form-factor
- Approved by the FAA for in-flight use
- A full-night of battery power for most users
- Capacity of 45 Watt hours
- Battery Life Indicator scaled and integrated on Z1 display
- Lithium ion battery design
- Warranty, 9 months
- One battery module provides Z1 for 1 to 2 nights depending on pressure setting
- Size: 6.25 L x 4.0 W x 2.95 H inches (15.88 L x 10.16 W x 7.49 H cm)
- Weight: PowerShell 9 oz (255 g), With Battery 18 oz (510 g)
- Power Supply: Input Range (auto-ranging): 100 - 240V, 50 - 60 Hz
- Operating Temperature: 41°F to +95°F (5°C to 35°C)
- Operating Altitude: 0 to 8,000 ft (2,438 m)
- Operating Humidity: Between 10% and 80% non-condensing
Z1 PowerShell Module, Battery Cradle, Neoprene Outer & Lanyard, Overnite Battery, Battery Shuttle.
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.