The DeVilbiss IntelliPAP 2 AutoAdjust Auto CPAP machine is a truly integrated intelligent mechanism developed by DeVilbiss for providing extremely comfortable CPAP therapy to CPAP users. With a bunch of features accumulated in a single device, the IntelliPAP 2 makes a compact powerful device.
This AutoAdjust Auto CPAP Machine includes the “PureView” AutoAdjust Algorithm that is equipped with a smart technology that detects advanced apnea events like flow limitation and periodic breathing. The algorithm is based on a logic that solves complex issues and thus is capable of changing the pressure in response to CSA and OSA events.
Clear and Visible Display
Unlike many of the Auto CPAPs, this one by the DeVilbiss developers has a comparatively larger LCD display. The display aids users in viewing essential details, reminders, and pressure settings. The machine displays a clock while in standby mode and also has an alarm clock function for users to set audible reminders that will also show up on the screen.
Therapy Comfort Features
To make the therapy comfortable, the IntelliPAP 2 incorporates the ramp feature that is designed to gradually increase to the lower pressure of the auto range over a period of time. This makes it easy for the patient to get accustomed to higher and lower pressures at specific intervals and thereby reduces breathing discomfort.
It also has an auto-start and auto-stop feature that eliminates the task of manually begin or finish the CPAP therapy. It is enabled when the patient places the mask over his face and starts breathing. Likewise, when he removes the mask, the therapy pauses. In case users do not wish to automate the process, the machine has manually controlling options too. The smart device has an integrated Bluetooth technology that connects users easily with the free SmartLink app which then displays color-coded feedback along with understandable reports for the ease of users.
In addition, the Auto CPAP from DeVilbiss has allowed users to enjoy the SmartFlex and adjustable rounding features for a smooth transition between inhalation and exhalation.
- Large and clear LCD display
- Bluetooth synchronization with SmartLink app
- Auto-start/ Auto-stop
- Data storage and retrieval
- SmartCode adherence
- Optional Heated Humidifier
- Inhalation - Heated and humidified air is delivered to patient during inhalation.
- Exhalation - During exhalation, the humidifier is bypassed and dry air flows through the tube to reduce rainout
- PulseDose Breath Pattern - A bolus of heated, humidified air is delivered during inhalation versus dry air during exhalation.
- User Interface - The large color screen and intuitive control knob make setting up and using the IntelliPAP 2 incredibly simple. Graphical displays of functions like SmartFlex™ and Flow Rounding™ become easy to interpret and adjust. A digital clock is displayed as a screen saver and the display’s brightness can be adjusted, set to dim automatically, or turned off completely.
- Power Consumption - PulseDose humidification not only uses less power than heated tubes, but actually uses less power than standard humidification. Bench top testing indicates an average of 10-15% reduction in power consumption compared to standard humidification. Not only does this provide electricity savings at home, but also less draw on batteries for longer run times.
- Humidification - PulseDose humidification provides more humidification to the patient than standard humidification. During bench top testing**, it was demonstrated that PulseDose is able to provide more efficient humidification via bolus delivery of humidified air because it does not need to limit the humidification to minimize rainout.
Dimensions - Machine Alone: 6.1 in L x 5.9 in W x 3.7 in H (15.49 cm L x 14.99 cm W x 9.40 cm H)
Dimensions - Machine and OPTIONAL Humidifier (Excluding Air Outlet Port): 11.7 in L x 7.6 in W x 3.3 in H (29.72 cm L x 19.30 cm W x 8.38 cm H)
Dimensions - Carry Bag: 11 in L x 5.5 in W x 8.5 in H (27.94 cm L x 13.97 cm W x 21.59 cm H)
Weight - Machine Alone: 1.93 lbs (0.9 kg)
Weight - Machine and Humidifier: 3.8 lbs (1.75 kg)
Ramp Time: 0 - 45 minutes (5 minute increments)
Ramp Pressure: 4 - 20 cm H2O
Power Consumption - 65W Power Supply: 100 - 240V, 50/60 Hz
DC Electrical Requirements: 11 - 17 VDC, 5.2 Amps
Storage and Transportation Temperature Range: -13 degree F to 158 degree F (-25 degree C to 70 degree C)
Storage and Transportation Humidity Range: 15% to 93% RH non-condensing
Operating Pressure Range: 3 - 20 cm H2O (0.5cm increments)
Operating Temperature Range: 41 degree F to 104 degree F (5 degree C to 40 degree C)
Operating Humidity Range: 15% to 93% RH non-condensing
Operating Atmospheric Conditions: 1060 hPa - 700 hPa (1,400 ft below sea level to 9,800 feet)
Sound Pressure Level:<26.6 dBA
Sound Power Level:<34.6 dBA
Machine Warranty: 3 years
- 1 x IntelliPAP 2 AutoAdjust Auto CPAP Machine
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x 6 Foot long 15mm Sling
- 1 x Reusable Filter
- 1 x SD Card
- 1 x Power Cord
- 1 x Carrying Case
- 1 x Filter COver
- 1 x Disposable Filter
- 1 x Power Supply
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.