No matter how sophisticated a sleep system is, sometimes CPAP therapy can still cause dry mouth, nasal irritation and congestion. That’s why the REMstar M Series offers the comfort of cool passover humidification with a fully integrated humidification unit.The M Series humidifiers use a redesigned “hidden” water chamber that is easier to use, and easier to fill than previous models, and the chamber has a high capacity to deliver continuous humidification throughout the night.
- Small, sleek, lightweight design is easy to store at home and good looking.
- Ultra-quiet operation for a great night's sleep.
- Truly integrates with M Series REMstar CPAP Systems.
- Warranty, 2 years.
- Water capacity: 1-2/3 Cup (392 ml) distilled water.
- Size: 3.1 H x 5.0 W x 7.5 L inches (7.9 x 12.7 x 19.0 cm).
- Weight: .9 lb.
- Power supply: Input 12 Vdc.
- Operating Temperature: +41°F to +95°F (+5°C to +35°C) , 10% to 95% relative humidity (RH), non-condensing.
- Operating Humidity: Between 10% and 95% noncondensing.
M Series Heated Humidifier and Patient Manual.
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.