The Medistrom Pilot 24 CPAP Battery is a new revolutionary CPAP/BiPAP portable backup power supply.
It can be used with your CPAP machine in order to prevent the therapy from stopping in the case of an overnight power outage.
With Pilot 24 bttery, you can rest assured that you won’t be woken in the middle of the night to find that your CPAP machine is not running. If the power is interrupted at night, your CPAP machine will drive power from your Pilot-24 without stopping. Once the power comes back on, the machine will continue using the power from your power outlet.
Pilot-24 can bealso used as a PORTABLE CPAP BATTERY during travel. Your CPAP Machine will run off the battery when the regular power source is not available in situations such as camping, road trips, and during air travel.
Pilot-24 comes with additional features that are essential during power outages such as an LED light, night enough for you to be able to find things around. Pilot-24 also includes a USB port which can be used for charging cell phones and other hand held devices.
CPAP Backup Use
HOW TO CHARGE:
Pilot 24 Backup Power Supply unit for PAP devices can be charged by the original ResMed S9 power adaptor or by AirSense 10 Power adaptor with the use of AirSense 10 Charging adaptor. Please see the diagram (photo coming soon)
To ensure that your CPAP machine does not stop working in the case of a power outage, you can use the Pilot-24 as a permanent backup power supply. You need to plug in the ResMed original power adaptor into the wall power outlet (S9 power adaptor will plug in directly, and the AirSense 10 power adaptor will plug into Pilot-24 through AirSense 10 Charging converter), in the same way as you would do for recharging the battery.
In the Output opening, plug in the S9 or AirSense 10 output cable, and connect it directly to your CPAP machine. Use your CPAP machine as usual.
WARNING: When the CPAP is not being used (during the day), please ensure to switch the battery off by using an on/off switch on the front panel. This will prolong the life of your battery.
- CPAP Battery Runtime: up to 16 hours depending on CPAP machine and pressure settings
- Includes cable for the ResMed S9/S10 models
- Convenient USB output
- Convenient integrated light
- PAP Machine Compatibility:
- ResMed AirSense 10 CPAP
- ResMed AirSense 10 Elite
- ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet
- ResMed AirSense 10 VPAP Auto
- ResMed S9 Escape
- ResMed S9 Elite
- ResMed S9 AutoSet
- ResMed S9 VPAP S
- ResMed S9 VPAP Auto
- CPAP Battery Case: Aluminum alloy scratch resistant shell.
- Power gauge on battery indicates remaining usage time.
- Warranty: 6 months from the date of purchase
WARNING! NOT COMPATIBLE WITH RESMED S8 series devices or older.
- Size: 0.79 H x 4.72 W x 7.48 L inches (2 x 12 x 19 cm)
- Weight: 1.8 lbs (816.5 g)
- Capacity: 100 Wh
- Battery: Industrial grade Lithium Ion manufactured by LG®
- Battery Output Voltage: 24VDC for CPAP/BiPAP, 5VDC USB
- Life Time: approximately 500 full discharges
- Charge Time: 2 - 3 hrs
- CPAP Battery Protection: Built in circuitry protection against thermal run-away (overheating).
- CPAP Battery Gauge: Five Stage charge level indicator (low charge alarm).
- Operating Temperature: +50° F to 104° F (10° C to 40° C).
- Operating Humidity: 10% - 95% at 82.4° F (28° C) dew point.
Pilot-24 Battery, S9/S10 Power Supply Adapter, Carry Bag and Manual.
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.