The reassuring mask - ResMed Mirage Kidsta CPAP Nasal Mask of choice for sleep-disordered breathing (SDB) in children Mask designed for children aged seven years and older. The first FDA cleared system in the United States for treating pediatric patients with obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) or respiratory insufficiency*. Combines the comfort and performance of Mirage cushion technology with child-friendly features.
- Open design offers a clear field of vision to help children adjust to therapy.
- Dual-wall cushion reduces pressure on small noses.
- Click-on parts are easy to manage for young, small hands.
- Convenient set & forget headgear minimizes the need for continuous adjustment.
- Unique instruction booklet featuring the ResMed mask mascot, Oko, to support parent and child.
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.