The ResMed Mirage SoftGet Nasal mask offers an exceptional technology that allows interchanging masks with its adaptive cushions. This is a very cost-effective technology that allows users to use a better CPAP therapy at just the cost of new cushion instead of investing in a complete new mask. ResMed Mirage’e Activa LT and SoftGel frames are identical.
ResMed has always been trying to come up with products that are personalized to fit to the users’ specifications. The Mirage SoftGel promotes a DoubleGel technology that seals comfortably around the user’s face while providing maximum stability and a firm seal. It has an added advantage of the MicroFit Dial that offers the perfect fit with its 24 small incremental adjustments. The Mirage SoftGel mask is the most convenient feature of the ResMed for first time CPAP users. As the dial turns, the Mirage’s dual wall and forehead move in synchronization while the quick release straps make attachment and detachment easy and hassle free. This nasal mask along with the headgear is a great mask as it offers cost-efficiency, portability, and durability. It features a 360 degree swivel elbow and minute air diffusing vents for a comfortable CPAP therapy experience.
- Unparalleled softness and comfort
- The DoubleGel® cushion’s outer layer provides unparalleled softness. The blue gel layer maintains stability and support.
- Fitting is a simple task—for both current users and new patients.
- Ultra-quiet therapy
- Special array of small, built-in vents diffuses air quietly. That means a good night’s sleep for patients and their bed partners.
- Correct fitting made easier
- Combination of the Mirage® dual-wall cushion with the DoubleGel cushion design makes fitting simple.
- The cushion adapts to individual facial contours, creating a comfortable fit with ease.
- ConvertAble mask means freedom of choice
- ResMed ConvertAble masks offer the choice of two different cushions on one frame.
- Freedom of choice helps patients accept their therapy early and stay engaged in treatment.
Cushion Type: Gel
Prescription Required: Yes
HCPCS Reimbursement Code:A7034, A7035
Pressure Range: 4cm/H2O to 25 cm/H2O
Warranty: 90 Days (against defect)
- 1 x Mirage SoftGel Nasal Mask
- 1 x Headgear
- 1 x Cushion Clip
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.