Flexible. Compact. Intuitive.
The Nellcor Bedside SpO2 Patient Monitoring System, PM100N, provides at-a-glance access to real-time patient respiratory status information including continuous SpO2 and pulse rate monitoring and trending data. The compact monitor can be placed at the patients bedside or easily transported using the convenient, built-in handle1.
With home care and sleep study modes, the PM100N has functionality for non-hospital settings. The system has password-protection to ensure safe utilization by non-clinical users, and the ability to conveniently download data for further data analysis.
The monitor incorporates the latest Nellcor digital signal processing technology for accurate, reliable readings even during low perfusion, motion, and other forms of signal interference, as well as SatSeconds alarm management to help distinguish meaningful alarms from transient events.
- Displays plethysmographic waveforms, pulse amplitude and real-time SpO2 and pulse rate data
- 96-hour trend memory with data captured every four seconds for quick review of changes in patient status
- Includes SatSeconds alarm management, a clinician-controlled feature that has been proven to reduce nuisance alarms
- Password protected homecare and sleep study modes
- Both homecare and sleep study modes meet IEC 60601-1-11 for home health equipment to promote the safe and effective use of the monitor by lay users in the non-hospital setting. Optional homecare support package to ease patient and caregiver burden
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.