The Nellcor™ Bedside SpO2 Patient Monitoring System is intended for prescription use only with adult, pediatric, and neonatal patients who are well or poorly perfused in hospitals, hospital-type facilities and during intra-hospital transport.
The Nellcor™ Bedside SpO2 Patient Monitoring System incorporates the latest Nellcor digital signal processing technology for accurate, reliable readings even during low perfusion and other forms of signal interference, providing clinicians with access to the most critical information regarding their patients’ respiratory status. With improved functionality, including continuous SpO2 and pulse rate monitoring, trending data and SatSeconds alarm management, clinicians can feel confident in the ability to detect respiratory complications earlier and intervene sooner.
The Nellcor™ Bedside SpO2 Patient Monitoring System allows the hospital’s biomedical engineers and technicians to simply and effectively set institutional defaults as well as easily replace the battery, perform diagnostics to troubleshoot performance issues and generally maintain the monitor within the hospital. Additionally, the new system meets medical electrical equipment standards and is RoHs compliant.
- Simple, intuitive operation and space-saving design.
- Distinctive digital signal processing technology from Covidien.
- Variable pitch beep tone which enables clinicians to hear point-by-
point changes in SpO2.
- Five-hour battery life with an optional ten-hour battery.
- 96-hour trend memory captured every four seconds.
- Patient trend data can be stored on a PC for archive and analysis.
- Easy-to-use jog dial for simple navigation and control of the display and monitoring system functions.
- Compact, portable, lightweight, durable, easy-to-transport design with a built-in handle.
- Multiple-language graphical user interface.
- Capable of displaying plethysmographic waveforms, pulse amplitude, and current measured SpO2 and pulse rate.
- Multicolor display screen with a black background which provides ideal contrast.
- Back-up audible alarm.
- On-screen help messages to assist the user in the use of the
- Neonatal, Pediatric and Adult algorithms.
Indications for Usage:
- Monitors neonatal through adult patients.
- Effective in hospitals, subacute facilities, intrahospital transport, LTAC and ECF.
NELLSPO2 PMS, Power Cord, Operation Manual
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.