Noninvasive home ventilator
Philips Respironics, a pioneer in noninvasive ventilation (NIV) and a global leader in the respiratory medical device market, introduces the next generation BiPAP S/T ventilatory support system.
Digital Auto–Trak detects the onset of inspiration and exhalation and has the ability to recognize and compensate for leaks, both intentional and unintentional. Automatic triggering and cycling means no adjustments are required for optimal sensitivity.
EncorePro and EncoreAnywhere provide clinicians with easy access to BiPAP S/T ventilator data via wired and wireless connectivity options along with SD card option. This gives you the ability to monitor patient compliance, evaluate ventilation efficiency, and identify trends.
Improved humidification- System One Humidity Control analyzes ambient temperature, relative humidity and patient flow to deliver optimum humidity — and ultimate comfort — to the patient while also dramatically reducing rainout.
- Operation Modes: CPAP, S, and ST.
- Bi-Flex: Available on S mode.
- Timed Inspiration: 0.5 to 3.0 seconds.
- IPAP Pressure range: 4 to 25 cm H20.
- EPAP Pressure Range:
- 4 to 25 cm H20.
- CPAP Pressure Range:
- 4 to 20 cm H20.
- Ramp: 0 to 45 minutes.
- Breath Rate: 0 to 30 BPM.
- Data Storage Capacity: with SmartCard 9 months at 3 usage sessions per day.
- Data Storage Content: with SmartCard, date/time, hours of use, usage patterns, FOSQ, Compliance Monitoring,
- Breathing Detection.
- Automatic Altitude Compensation.
- Mask off alert.
- Auto on/off.
- Maximum flow: <35 lpm="" li="">
- Maximum sound level: <30 dba="" at="" 10="" cm="" h="" font="" size="2">20.
- Patient disconnect, Apnea and Low Minute Ventilation.
- Size: 4.0 H x 5.5 W x 7.0 L inches (10.2 x 14.0 x 17.8 cm).
- Weight: 3.0 lb (1.36 kg).
- Power supply: Input range 100 - 240V, 50 - 60 Hz.
- Power consumption: 125 W.
- Battery: 12 VDC.
- Operating Temperature: +41°F to +95°F (+5°C to +40°C) .
- Operating Altitude: 0 to 7,500 ft (o to 2,286 m).
- Operating Humidity: Between 15% and 95% noncondensing.
System One BiPAP S/T C Series, SD Card, 6' - 22mm Hose, Power supply with 3' cable, AC Power cord (3'), 2 Reusable Air Filters and 1 Disposable Ultra-Fine Air Filter, Carrying Bag, and Patient Manual.
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.