The SleepMapper Bluetooth Module by Philips Respironics is an online program that keeps a track on the patients’ apnea therapy needs. While it is the CPAP machine which will record the data, but this Bluetooth module lets your doctor to access the recorded data remotely on his system and guide you for the further process.
The SleepMapper app is available for free for download on Android and Apple devices. You simply need to connect the Bluetooth Module to the back of any Respironics PR System One 60 Series CPAP or Bipap machines. Users will have to also download the SleepMapper app on their smart phones.
The SleepMapper app allows you to:
- Set personal goals
- Get feedback on your results from the previous night
- View personalized guides and videos about sleep apnea and your sleep therapy equipment
Set up process is easy:
- Attach this Bluetooth module to your System One therapy device
- Download the free SleepMapper app
- Create your free account on the app
- Begin transmitting your personal sleep therapy data
- Self-management system for apnea
- Observes quick sleep results easily
- Very compatible and portable
- Compatible with all the available smart phones and free app download
HCPCS code: A9279
Connection Type: Bluetooth
- Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
- The Philips Respironics app is also available for many Android powered mobile devices:
- For questions regarding the compatibility with a device please contact Philips Respironics at: 800-345-6443
- Compatible CPAP and BiPAP Devices:
- All of the 50 and 60 series PR System One machines are compatible
- 1 x PR1 SleepMapper Bluetooth Module
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.