You have no items in your shopping cart.
Be the first to review this product
PR1 SleepMapper Bluetooth Module
Email to a Friend
The SleepMapper Bluetooth Module by Philips Respironics is an online program that keeps a track on the patients’ apnea therapy needs. While it is the CPAP machine which will record the data, but this Bluetooth module lets your doctor to access the recorded data remotely on his system and guide you for the further process.
The SleepMapper app is available for free for download on Android and Apple devices. You simply need to connect the Bluetooth Module to the back of any Respironics PR System One 60 Series CPAP or Bipap machines. Users will have to also download the SleepMapper app on their smart phones.
The SleepMapper app allows you to:
- Set personal goals
- Get feedback on your results from the previous night
- View personalized guides and videos about sleep apnea and your sleep therapy equipment
Set up process is easy:
- Attach this Bluetooth module to your System One therapy device
- Download the free SleepMapper app
- Create your free account on the app
- Begin transmitting your personal sleep therapy data
HCPCS code: A9279
Connection Type: Bluetooth
- All of the 50 and 60 series PR System One machines are compatible
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.