The SNAPP 2.0 nasal interface from CareFusion is made with soft materials, so your patients are kept comfortable. The direct nasal interface keeps hard plastic parts away from delicate facial skin, so your patients can sleep soundly without disruption caused by mask abrasion. The new exhalation port design uniquely diffuses exhaled air down and away from others, creating a positive experience for your patients and their bed partners. The two-tube design allows for natural patient mobility during sleep without requiring necessary connection readjustments. Tubing can be worn in either the up or down position; when in the up position, the torque in the mask is taken up to the top of the head to reduce potential patient disconnects.
Comfortable Nasal Prong Design
- With virtually no plastic parts resting near the patient's face, the SNAPP 2.0 nasal interface minimizes irritations caused by side sleeping
- The innovative design of the bellows diverts the torque away from the nose, keeping patients free from arousal when adjusting during sleep
- Design features shorter prongs to help provide a more comfortable fit.
- Uniquely double seals both on the inner and outer edges of the nares
- No internal pressure points to cause nasal irritation
New quieter Exhalation Port
- Design features new quieter exhalation port array configuration for silent exhalation and smoother flow
Unique Butterfly Headgear Attachments
- Low torque on the swivel elbows
- No risk of disconnects
SNAPP 2.0 Headgear
- Once adjusted, The SNAPP 2.0 Direct Nasal Interface can be applied and removed with only one hand!
- Cushioning bellows expand and compress with patient movement
- Provide a comfortable, fail-safe seal even with patient movement
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.