Featuring a small and lightweight design, Transcend is the gold standard in portable PAP innovation. Weighing less than one pound (426 g), and with a full line of PAP products and accessories unlike any other CPAP on the market, Transcend is designed to enhance the lifestyles of active CPAP users at home or on the go.
Small & Quiet
Transcend is extremely quiet
for its small size. Engineered with
a vibration-free blower, Transcend
only makes 26.6 dBA of sound.*
*Transcend Auto™ and Transcend EZEX.
Transcend CPAP is rated at 29 dBA.
Weighing less than one pound,
Transcend devices are easy to pack
and carry for your next night
away from home.
One of its biggest differentiators
from any other CPAP on the
market, Transcend has two
battery options, a solar battery
charger and a DC mobile power
adaptor, giving unmatched
power options that support
therapy on the go.
From your desktop, up to the cloud,
TranSync™ makes it easy for CPAP
users to track and share their
- Auto-titrating PAP system with EZEX pressure relief technology
- Automatic altitude compensation to 8,000 ft (2,438 m)
- 13 month compliance data storage plus AHI and leak detect
- Quiet - only 26.6 dBA
- Compatible with Transcend battery and mobile power options
- Optional Transcend Heated Humidifier
- TranSync Compliance Reporting
- Warranty, 2 years.
- Pressure range: 4 to 20 cm H20
- Pressure adjustment: 1.0 cm H20
- EZEX pressure relief: settings 1, 2, 3
- Ramp time: 0 to 45 min
- Ramp start pressure: 4 to CPAP pressure
- Sound pressure level: < 26.6 dba at 1 meter
- Optional Battery duration: 4-Cell provides approximately 7 to 9 hours run time, 8-Cell provides approximately 14 to 18 hours
- Disposable filter frame
- Size: 6.1 L x 3.5 W x 2.8 H inches (15.4 L x 8.9 W x 7.0 H cm)
- Weight: CPAP 0.94 lb (426.4 g), 4-Cell Battery Pack 0.6 lbs (272.2 g) and Power Supply 0.63 lbs (285.8 g)
- Power Supply: Input Range (auto-ranging): 100 - 240V, 50 - 60 Hz
- Maximum Power Consumption: 1.67 Amp
- Battery: 18 Vdc
- Operating Temperature: -40°F to +158°F (-40°C to +70°C) , 10% to 95% relative humidity (RH), non-condensing
- Operating Altitude: 0 to 8,000 ft (2,438 m)
- Operating Humidity: Between 10% and 90% noncondensing
Transcend Auto CPAP, Transcend Universal Hose Adaptor, Standard 6' Hose, Universal AC Power Supply, Travel Bag, Instructional CDs & Quick User Guide and Video User Guide DVD.
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.