The APEX XT Auto CPAP Machine offers a fully functioning auto-adjusting CPAP in a small easy to travel size. Having an internal power supply helps make it easy to pack and setup on the go.
XT series is one of the smallest CPAP in the market. Its palm-sized and light weight design lends itself well to travel. However, it delivers the same effective therapy as the larger machines, includes useful features like easy ramp settings, automatic altitude adjustment, leak compensation and data collection by SD card. And now, enhanced user interface and the clinically proven algorithm make the New XT series even more comfortable and user-friendly.
The APEX clinically approved auto-CPAP device employs proprietary, precision algorithms to optimize treatment by adjusting air pressure to the lowest, most comfortable levels, while still maintaining effective, appropriate therapy. Clinical trials have consistently demonstrated how the APEX auto-CPAP can reduce RDI levels below 5.0 and increase SpO2 levels above 95%, while allowing patients to rest comfortably throughout the night.
- Palm-sized design including power supply
- Clinically proven auto-adjusting algorithm
- Clock/Alarm Function
- Small for easy travel
- Ultra quiet operation
- Optional heated humidifier
- SD card for efficacy data retrieval
- Low Pressure Alarm
- Pressure range: 4 to 20 cm H20 (± 0.5 cm H2O increments)
- Pressure adjustment: 0.5 cm H20
- Ramp Starting Pressure: 3.0 to Therapy Pressure
- Patient Adjustable Ramp time: 0 to 45 min. (5-min. increments).
- Maximum sound level: under 28 dba
- Altitude Compensation: Auto
- Leak compensation
- Humidification: Patient Adjustable; 6 settings
- Data Storage: 730 Summary Sessions; 18 Detailed Sessions
- Size: 5.0 D x 5.8 W x 3.9 H inches (12.8 x 14.8 x 10 cm)
- Weight: 1.76 lb (800 g)
- Power Supply: Input Range (auto-ranging): 100 - 240V, 50/60 Hz
- Operating Temperature: +41°F to +95°F (+5°C to +35°C).
- Operating Humidity: Between 15% and 95% noncondensing.
XT Auto CPAP Machine, Optional Humidifier, 6' - 22mm Hose, Carrying Bag, Power Cord, SD Card, and Patient Manual.
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.