Shhhhh… Quieter than ever. The Zest Q Nasal Mask is probably the quietest nasal masks on the CPAP market. Fisher and Paykel have improvised its range of nasal mask with headgear by introducing this CPAP therapy soother – the Zest Q. It was designed especially for the bed partners of CPAP users while providing all the comfort features and ease of use to the patient.
As an enhanced version of the Zest, F & P has included an advanced bias air diffuser and Easy-clip Silicone Seal in the Zest Q that is devised to work for almost all nasal and facial contours. This CPAP nasal mask too incorporates all of the patented features of the Fisher and Paykel including the FlexiFit technology, Glider Strap, Easy-clip seal and comfortable headgear. The anti-leak system of the glider straps prevents any leaks while ensuring freedom of movement throughout the night. For added comfort the Zest Q has two-part cushion, which provides support as well as prevents leaks.
- Breathable mask headgear featuring improved Stretchgear 4 point headgear
- Easy assembly and disassembly with the hidden strap release
- Quietest CPAP nasal mask ever
- Advanced Easy-Clip Silicone Seal with VTS
- FlexiFit technology
- Flexifoam CPAP cushion for comfortable seal
- Easy-to-use and light-weight
- Offers a lighter and easy to use design
- FlexiFit Technology - Automatically adjusts to a wide range of nasal and facial contours.
- Uniquely quiet
- Glider Strap - Provides freedom of movement while maintaining a seal.
- Easy-Clip Silicone Seal - Allows one-step connection or removal for quick and effortless cleaning.
- Advanced Bias Air Diffuser - Disperses the airflow away from the sleeper’s partner, and minimizes exhaust flow noise.
- Hidden Strap Release - Easy one-step removal of CPAP headgear.
Brand/Manufacturer: Fisher & Paykel
Cushion Type: Silicone/Foam
Prescription Required: Yes
Multiple Sizes Included: No
- 1 x Mask
- 1 x Headgear
- 5 x Additional Diffuser Filter
- 1 x Additional Diffuser Filter Cover
- 1 x Additional Glider Strap
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.