The Advantage Series Full Face CPAP Mask by CareFusion is featured with its patented Triple Seal Technology that incorporates three sealing surfaces that adapts well to the facial contours while allowing the necessary freedom of movement while the therapy is on during the night.
The mask is known to have a mask within the mask and its design provides a secure seal even if the user’s mouth opens wider than normal. The mask has Ribbed Supports that prevent any sort of leakage sessions from under the eye even at higher temperatures (i.e. > 20 cm H2O). Moreover, it works silently too. The DSIQ exhalation ports of the frame have multiple openings to diffuse air quietly, even at pressures above 14 cm H2O.The Supports also avoid the mask from overheating. There is a built-in safety valve that works in case of extreme pressure drop. This version of the CareFusion Advantage Series of Full Face CPAP Masks comes with a 4-Point Headgear; however, it can also accommodate a 5-point system without many arrangements. The CareFusion Advantage is ergonomically designed and works on the bridge of the nose that minimizes pressure. The soft, latex-free silicone cushions easily flex to adjust according to the users’ head movements during the night.
- Flex Bubble to minimize nasal bridge’s pressure
- Whisper-quiet operation due to multiple openings
- Built-in exhalation ports
- Cushioning Bellows conforms to the face while allowing them free patient movement
- Low profile design fosters enhanced direction of flow and silent operation of the mask
- Triple Seal technology to allow a unique seal protection mechanism
- 1 x CareFusion Advantage Series Full Face Mask
- 1 x Headgear
- 1 x Cushion
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.