ComfortGel Blue Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear
Philips Respironics ComfortGel Blue Nasal CPAP Mask & Headgear
The ComfortGel Blue Nasal CPAP mask offers angled exhalation micro ports to help reducing overall airflow noise. As an added advantage, the ComfortGel nasal mask frame has not changed and the new ComfortGel Blue Nasal Cushions and Original Gel Nasal Cushions are interchangeable. Similar sizes in either style will work with similar frame sizes of either mask. Keeping consistant with a tried and true nasal cpap mask design and comfort of the blue gel cpap masks. The new design has reduced pressure points, lowered noise, and redirected the exhalation port away from the bed partner. These cpap mask enhancements should help to create a more positive cpap experience and encourage higher compliance. A shorter more compact tube connection and a much smaller profile mask frame make the ComfortGel Blue CPAP Mask a lighter and less obtrusive nasal CPAP mask.
- Improved Gel technology offers more comfort and softness.
- Premium forehead pad is less likely to leave red facial marks.
- Premium 4 point headgear with EZ peel tabs makes adjustments easy for a custom fit.
- Two 360 degree swivels allow your tubing to move freely.
- Reinforced ball-and-socket headgear attachments allow for easy mask removal.
- Product name, part number, size, and Resistance Control Code are clearly printed on the mask.
- Micro port exhalation on the elbow directs air away from you and your bed partner.
- Good For:
- Facial Hair
- Small Faces
- Sleep Position:Back
- Breathing Preference: Nose