Cushion for DreamWear Full Face CPAP Mask
Philips Respironics DreamWear Full Face CPAP Mask Replacement Cushion
This is the replacement cushion for Respironics DreamWear Full Face CPAP Mask. Exhalation ports on the cushion, and in the mask elbow, quietly disperse excess air. The DreamWear mask full face cushion rests under the nose, providing airflow to both the mouth and nose without actually inserting into the nostrils or exerting any excess pressure. Because of the cushion low profile design there is absolutely no contact on the top of the nose or at the sensitive nasal bridge.
The DreamWear Full Face CPAP Mask Cushion features a low–profile design, which helps minimize marks along your nose and lets you read or watch TV before bed.
USE WITH DREAMWEAR NASAL & GEL NASAL PILLOW MASKS: These cushions are interchangeable with DreamWear Nasal & Gel Nasal Pillow Masks. To use a DreamWear Full Face Cushion with a DreamWear Nasal or Nasal Pillows Mask the existing cushion and headgear on the nasal mask must be switched out with new full-face versions.
Sizing: The cushion comes in four sizes: small, medium, medium-wide, and large. Any sized DreamWear cushion will fit any sized DreamWear frame.
- Providing an effective but comfortable seal with minimal contact that prevents red marks, especially on the bridge of the nose.
- DreamWear is designed to simplify set-up and provide multiple interface options at home on one, easy-to-use mask.
- The DreamWear full face cushion rests under the nose and seals both nostrils and around the mouth without needing to cover the entire nose.
- Available Sizes:
- Medium Wide
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- DEHP Free
- Contains: Polycarbonate, Silicone