Inogen One G4 Portable Oxygen Concentrator - 4 Cell Battery
Inogen One G4 Portable Oxygen Concentrator
The Inogen One G4 Oxygen Concentrator is a small sized concentrator manufactured by the most reliable of the brands, Inogen. It works very quietly with a flexibility of 3 setting options that are provided to improve therapy comfort as per individual users’ requirements. The equipment effectively works 24/7 and provides an uninterrupted flow of oxygen to users. It also features Inogen’s unique Intelligent Delivery Technology that lets it stand out in the competition. This technology tracks each and every breath while delivering oxygen at 400 milliseconds. Inhaling oxygen at this rate allows more gas exchange in the lungs. It delivers oxygen at the start of every breath so that it can be absorbed more efficiently by the patient’s body.
The oxygen concentrator performs at as low as 40 decibels which counts for less noise than a normal indoor conversation does. SO, patients using it can be relaxed with its use in social, quiet environments too. It does not require frequent adjustments of the settings as Intelligent Delivery technology detects your breathing rate and decides the level of oxygen supply you need. The Inogen One G4 portable oxygen concentrator intelligently moderates the oxygen supply when you are more physically active or asleep. So, it is a device patients can use anywhere, anytime.
It includes a warranty of 3 years on the concentrator and 1 year warranty that covers the accessories and the sieve beds.
- Size (Approx): With Single Battery = 2.75 x 6.00 x 7.20 Inches, With Double Battery = 2.75 x 6.00 x 7.75 Inches
- Weight (Approx): With Single Battery = 2.80 Lbs, With Double Battery = 3.25 Lbs MATERIALSNot Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Oxygen Performance Specifications:
- Continous Settings: Not Applicable
- Pulse Dose settings: 1 to 3
- Oxygen Per Pulse: Varies (Average Bolus Size)
- Oxygen Concentration: 90% +6%/-3% At All Settings
- Start Up / Warm Up: 2 Minutes
- Sound Levels: ≤ 40 Dba (Typical)
- Operating Altitude: Up To 10,000 Feet
- Tubing & Cannula Length: Up To 25 Feet (Maximum)
- Filters: Reusable Particle Filter, Output Filter
- Alarms: Battery Status, Breath Detection, Power Source, Replace Columns, Check Battery, Oxygen Low, Remove Battery To Cool, Communication Error, Service Soon, O2 Delivery Error, Battery Temperature Alerts, System Temperature Alerts.
- Power Specifications:
- Ac (Wall) Power: 100 To 240 Vac (50 To 60 Hz)
- Ac Power Supply: Yes
- Ac Power Supply: Size4.25 X 1.25 X 2.25 Inches (Approx)
- Ac Power Supply Weight: 0.85 Lbs (Approx)
- Ac Power Cord Length: 12 Feet 10 Inches (Approx)
- Dc (Mobile) Power: Dc Power Cord Included
- Dc Power Supply Weight: 0.4 Lbs (Approx)
- Dc Power Cord Length: 7 Feet 8 Inches (Approx)
- Dc Power Input: 13.5 - 15.5 Volts
- Battery Power: 1-3 Batteries Included Depending On Bundle Selected
- Battery Specifications:
- Battery Type: Single = Lithium Ion (14.54V Nom 3.5Ah), Double = Lithium Ion (14.4V Nom 6.5Ah)
- Battery Capacity: Single = 50.9 Wh,Double = 93.6 Wh
- Battery Size: Single = 1.00 X 2.75 X 6.00 Inches, Double = 1.50 X 2.75 X 6.00 Inches (Approx)
- Battery Weight: Single = 0.6 Lbs, Double = 1.1 Lbs (Approx)
- Battery Run Time: Setting 1 = 2.7 Hrs Single; 5.0 Hrs Double Battery Setting 2 = 2.2 Hrs Single; 4.5 Hrs Double Battery Setting 3 = 1.3 Hrs Single; 2.5 Hrs Double Battery (Average)
- Recharge Time: Single = 2.7 Hours, Double = 5.0 Hours (Typical Per Battery)
- Battery Life: 500 Cycles (Average)
- Battery Notes: Inogen One G4 Batteries Will Charge Automatically While In The Inogenone G4 Device (When Connected To An Ac Or Dc Power Supply), Or Using The External Battery Charger. Four Lighted Indicators On The Battery Indicate Current Overall Charge.
|Select Model||G4 4 Cell System|