DreamWear Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear - S & M Frame
DreamWear Full Face CPAP Mask and Headgear
The DreamWear Full Face CPAP Mask is Respironic's new full face CPAP Mask. This mask comes with a small frame, small & medium frame, medium frame, large frame which fits most facial profiles and 4 different cushions sizes to choose from Small, Medium, Large and Medium-Wide.
Philips Respironics new and exciting design is the soft silicone frame that directs airflow through two silicone tubes to join at the full face cushion. It will accommodate almost any sleeping position, giving you more freedom of movement, and a wide open field of view. This mask is the soft silicone frame that directs airflow through two silicone tubes to join at the full face cushion. Because the frame is soft and flexible it adapts naturally to facial contours without pinching or pressure points, and will accommodate almost any sleeping position, giving you more freedom of movement, and a wide open field of view.
The DreamWear Full Face Mask fits just under the nose, providing a secure seal without all the annoying red marks on the top of your nose, discomfort or irritation in the nostrils.
- Mask Type: Full Face
- Headgear / Frame Sizes:
- Suggested Replacement Schedule: The silicone cushion should be replaced once every three to six months.
- Cleaning Instructions: Yes
- Headgear Included: Yes
- Replaceable Cushion: Yes
- Cushion Type: Silicone
- Good For:
- Mouth Breathing
- Readers / TV Watchers
- Wearing Glasses
- Sleep Position:
- Breathing Preference: Combo
- Product Warnings:
- Magnetism Warning: The headgear clips and mask cushion of the DreamWear Full Face Mask contain magnets. The clips should be kept at least 2 inches away from any active medical device with special attention to implanted devices such as pacemakers, defibrillators, and cochlear implants
- As with any mask, at low CPAP therapy pressures some rebreathing may occur.
- Magnetic Clips (2)