AirSense 10 AutoSet Card-to-Cloud with HumidAir CPAP Machine
AirSense™ 10 AutoSet Card-to-Cloud version has the same comfort features as the original AirSense 10, such as SmartStart, AutoRamp, Mask Fit, and Climate Control—just without the built-in cellular communication modem — the AirSense 10 AutoSet Card-to-Cloud machine includes an SD card to help you track comprehensive data about your sleep apnea therapy, allowing you to receive therapy support from your doctor and gather compliance reports.
Please note: The AirSense 10 Card-to-Cloud device is not compatible with the ResMed MyAir App.
The AirSense® 10 AutoSet® Card-to-Cloud is quieter than a whisper at 26 decibels and has all the same comfort features as the original AirSense 10, but without the built-in cellular communication modem. Instead it includes an SD card to help you track comprehisve data for compliance reports and sharing data with your doctor.
The AirSense® 10 AutoSet® CPAP machine has been designed to make therapy easy. With no complicated settings or menus to navigate, simply press Start and you're ready to go.
ResMed’s new AutoRamp® feature with sleep onset detection delivers a low pressure to help you fall asleep with ease. Once you’re asleep, it comfortably ramps up the pressure to ensure the prescribed level is delivered the moment you need it.
Consistent humidification throughout the night with the integrated HumidAir® humidifier and optional ClimateLineAir® heated tube with Climate Control technology can provide a more comfortable experience.
The quiet Easy-Breathe motor makes for a peaceful environment for you and your bed partner.
The user-friendly controls, intuitive interface and color LCD screen make it simple to navigate menus and customize comfort settings.
The SmartStart® function begins your sleep apnea therapy as soon as you breathe into your mask. When you remove your mask, it stops automatically after a few seconds.
The built-in ambient light sensor adjusts to the brightness of the room. So if you need to get up during the night, the screen’s back light won’t disrupt your bed partner. The light also turns off automatically, so you can settle back to sleep without disturbance.
- Pressure range: 4 to 20 cm H2O
- Supplemental Oxygen Maximum Flow: 4 L/min
- At pressure level sound: 26.6 dba
- At power level sound: 34.6 dba
- Water Capacity:
- CSA/CSR Detection Capabilities
- AutoRamp® with Sleep Onset Detection
- Climate Control
- Enhanced Climate Control Auto
- Expiratory Pressure Relief (EPR®)
- Built-in Wireless Connectivity
- Size: 4.57 H x 10.04 W x 5.91 D inches (116 x 255 x 150 mm)
- Weight: 44 oz (1248 g)
- 90W Power Supply
- AC Input Range (auto-ranging): 100 - 240V, 50 - 60 Hz
- DC Outpit: 24V, 3.75A
- Typical Power Consumption: 53 W
- Peak Power Consumption: 104W
- Operating Temperature: +41°F to +95°F (+5°C to +35°C) , 10% to 95% relative humidity (RH), non-condensing
- Operating Altitude: 0 to 8,500 ft (2,591 m)
- Operating Humidity: Between 5% and 95% noncondensing
- Device, Power Supply Unit: 5-Years
- Cleanable Water Tub: 2.5-Years
- Standard Water Tub, Air Tubing: 6-Months
AirSense® 10 AutoSet® CPAP Machine with HumidAir, 6' 6" Slimline Hose, Carrying Bag and Patient Manual.
|Select Model||with Slimline|