AirSense 10 AutoSet CPAP Machine with HumidAir (Card-to-Cloud Version)
AirSense™ 10 AutoSet Card-to-Cloud version has the same comfort features as the original AirSense 10, such as SmartStart, AutoRamp, Mask Fit, and Climate Control—just without the built-in cellular communication modem — the AirSense 10 AutoSet Card-to-Cloud machine includes an SD card to help you track comprehensive data about your sleep apnea therapy, allowing you to receive therapy support from your doctor and gather compliance reports.
Please note: The AirSense 10 Card-to-Cloud device is not compatible with the ResMed MyAir App.
- Consistent humidification throughout the night with the integrated HumidAir® humidifier and optional ClimateLineAir® heated tube with Climate Control technology can provide a more comfortable experience.
- The quiet Easy-Breathe motor makes for a peaceful environment for you and your bed partner.
- The user-friendly controls, intuitive interface and color LCD screen make it simple to navigate menus and customize comfort settings.
- The SmartStart® function begins your sleep apnea therapy as soon as you breathe into your mask. When you remove your mask, it stops automatically after a few seconds.
- The built-in ambient light sensor adjusts to the brightness of the room. So if you need to get up during the night, the screen’s back light won’t disrupt your bed partner. The light also turns off automatically, so you can settle back to sleep without disturbance.
- Pressure range: 4 to 20 cm H2O
- Supplemental Oxygen Maximum Flow: 4 L/min
- At pressure level sound: 26.6 dba
- At power level sound: 34.6 dba
- Size: 4.57 H x 10.04 W x 5.91 D inches (116 x 255 x 150 mm)
- Weight: 44 oz (1248 g)
- Power Characteristics: 90W Power Supply
- AC Input Range (auto-ranging): 100 - 240V, 50 - 60 Hz
- DC Outpit: 24V, 3.75A
- Typical Power Consumption: 53 W
- Peak Power Consumption: 104W
- Environmental Requirements:
- Operating Temperature: +41°F to +95°F (+5°C to +35°C) , 10% to 95% relative humidity (RH), non-condensing
- Operating Altitude: 0 to 8,500 ft (2,591 m)
- Operating Humidity: Between 5% and 95% noncondensing
|Select Model||with Slimline|