Tube Cleaning System is a convenient and easy way to keep your CPAP Tubing clean! The tube caps seal the ends of the hose to allow the cleaning solution to thoroughly clean the inside of the tube. The solution soaks in the tube for 30 minutes while hanging from the tube bridge. Empty the cleaning solution from tube, rinse hose thoroughly and drape over the bridge to dry.
- Insert a Tubing End Cap into one end of the tube to be cleaned.
- Seal the other end of your tubing with the remaining End Cap.
- Once cleaning is complete remove the Tubing End Caps and thoroughly rinse the hose with clean running water.
- Fill the tube with a cleaning solution of your choice. We recommend Control III Cleaning Solution & Disinfectant; or a solution of mild soap and warm water.
- Hang your tube to dry by resting the tubing loop over the top of the Tubing Bridge with the uncapped endcaps hanging down. Snap the tubing into the pre-molded channels in the Tubing Bridge to lock it into place while drying.
- Quick & Easy Cleaning Plus A Handy Storage Hanger
- Works With All Standard Tubing & Many Specialty Tubes as Well
- Includes Tubing Bridge, End Caps, Hanger Hook & Suction Cup
- 2 Tube Caps
- 1 Tube Bridge
- 1 Hook Attachment
- 1 Suction Cup Attachment
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.