The iVent201 is an exceptional, transportable non-invasive ventilator with self-contained turbine and standard or optional extended battery. The iVent201 is perfect for all care settings from pediatric through adult, bedside to transport to another point of care. The iVent201 offers critical care that’s truly portable. A powerful ventilator, it’s ideal for the emergency room and the ICU. But it doesn’t stop there. The iVent201 goes everywhere your patient goes nonstop. Equipped with rechargeable batteries and a turbine air source, it’s designed to work while traveling from critical care to sub-acute and even home care so you never have to switch machines.
- Use our friendly Easy Exhale feature to minimize problems of gas trapping, auto-peep & triggering failure in patients with acute obstructive lung disease.
- 72 hour trending of all settings and monitored patient data, loops with freeze and overlay capability
- Use Adaptive Flow & Adaptive I-Time to enhance your patient's comfort & reduce Work Of Breathing, by allowing the patient to manage their own inspiratory time & inspiratory flow rate in a volume targeted mode.
- Adaptive Bi-Level feature that enables a responsive and leak-compensated ventilation.
- Adaptive Flow & Adaptive I-Time for enhanced comfort and reduced WOB.
- Waveform display providing visual feedback on patient condition.
- Built-in oxygen blender for precise oxygen delivery.
- Programmable nebulizer
- Dimensions: 13" H × 9.5" W × 10.3" D
- Weight: 22 lb
- Noise: 40-45 dB
- Power Options: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, internal battery up to 2 hours, external batter 12-15 VDC up to 4 hours
- Power Alerts: Low battery, battery charge, AC disconnect, power failure
- Oxyfen: FiO2 blender
- Approval: FDA, CE
- Tidal Volume: 50-2000 ml
- Peak Flow: 1-120 L/min, 1-180 L/min spontaneous, Adaptive flow
- Inspiratory Pressure Limit: 5-80 cm H2O/0-60 cm H20
- PEEP: 0-20 cm H2O
- Respiratory Rate: 1-80 BPM
- Ti: 0.3 to 3s or adaptive time
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.