AirFit™ N30i Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear Starter Pack
AirFit N30i Nasal CPAP Mask & Headgear Starter Pack
The ResMed AirFit N30i features an innovative tube design that positions tube at top of head. Instead of coming up from below, air is delivered from the CPAP machine through a SpringFit frame. The majority of the tubing is behind you, giving you the ability to sleep on your front or any side comfortably. The elbow connection at the top of the head rotates 360º, giving more freedom of movement. The low profile frame and tube design to wear glasses to read or watch TV.
With a 360-degree swivel elbow and a hose connection on the crown of the head. The mask is for anyone who wants to reduce bulk to the front of the face and is great for active sleepers and claustrophobic.
- Top-of-Head Design: Users the freedom to sleep in any position and closer to their bed partner.
- Curved Cradle Cushion: To provide a comfortable, stable seal that is less obtrusive.
- SpringFit Frame: Automatically adjusts to different facial profiles, helping provide an accurate fit the first time.
- Soft Sleeves: Designed for added comfort and reduction in facial marks.
- Quick-Release Elbow: Easy disconnection. The pinch-clip elbow stays attached to the tubing to ensure parts do not get stuck or lost.
- Suggested Replacement Schedule: The nasal cradle cushion for the AirFit N30i should be replaced once every six months.
- Headgear Included: Yes
- Replaceable Cushion: Yes
- Cushion Type: Silicone
- Includes Multiple Cushion Sizes: Yes
- Active Sleepers
- Readers / TV Watchers
- Small Faces
- Wide Faces