ClimateLineAir 11 Heated Tube for AirSense 11
Special Price $46.00 Regular Price $57.50
ClimateLine Air 11 Heated CPAP Tubing
888.425.5763Skip to the end of the images gallery
888.425.5763Skip to the beginning of the images gallery
The ClimateLine Air heated tubing uses a built-in mask temperature sensor to reach relative humidity at the mask. Sensors inside and outside the CPAP machine closely monitor changes in humidity and prevents condensation from forming inside the tube.
The ClimateLine Air heated tubing is exclusively for use with AirSense 11 Series CPAP machine. The heated tubing uses a built-in mask temperature sensor to reach relative humidity at the mask. Sensors inside and outside the CPAP machine closely monitor changes in humidity and prevents condensation from forming inside the tube. When used with the device humidifier tub, ClimateLineAir 11 heated air tubing allows you to use the Climate Control feature.
Most users enjoy using heated CPAP tubes because these devices help to reduce CPAP side effects like rainout and dry mouth. The warm air keeps the inflow of moisture smooth and allows you to sleep easier by ensuring that you get the most out of your humidifier.
Specifically designed for AirSense 11, the slim size of the ClimateLineAir 11 tube is designed to offer flexibility, sleeping comfort and a reduced risk of getting caught up in the patient's bedding
Built-in sensor is designed to continuously monitor temperature, and when paired with a ResMed HumidAir heated humidifier and the available Climate Control Auto option, humidity is automatically adjusted to deliver optimal comfort
- Delivers comfortable humidity level and temperature during therapy
- Can be set to either Auto or Manual
- Heated tubing helps prevent rainout
- Maintains the set temperature and relative humidity during sleep to prevent dryness in the nose and mouth
- For Use With: ResMed AirSense 11
- Select A Tube Option: ClimateLineAir™ Tube
- Tube Option: Climatelineair™ Tube
- Width: 7 inchs
- Length: 6 feet
- Inside Diameter: 0.6" (15 mm)
- Operating Altitude: Sea level to 9,870' (3,010 m); air pressure range 700 hPa to 1060 hPa
- Operating Environment: +41°F to +95°F (+5°C to +35°C)
- Operating Range: 10 to 95% relative humidity, non- condensing
Write Your Own Review