You have no items in your shopping cart.
Be the first to review this product
VPAP IV ST
Email to a Friend
The S8 AutoSet II with Easy-Breathe is the premium automatic positive airway pressure (APAP) model in ResMed's S8TM series. The AutoSet II tailors therapy to a patient's individual needs on a breath-by-breath basis, even as pressure requirements change.Featuring optional fully integrated humidification and remote data downloading capabilities, the AutoSet II is a compact, all-in-one system, ideal for travel or the home.Choice of fixed CPAP or EPR (auto adjusting) mode for maximum comfort with control. Customizable reminders for accessory replacements and provider callbacks.Comprehensive efficacy and usage data helps you monitor critical trends. Remote downloading capabilities with ResScan Data Card simplifies follow-up. Compact, robust design is portable and user-friendly. Inbuilt power supply and auto mains switching or DC input is ideal for travel. Ramp and settling options enhance comfort and help improve compliance.Whisper-quiet motor
Setting a new industry standard in quiet therapy and comfort, ResMed’s new sophisticated motor design delivers superior performance at a lower effort while cutting device noise significantly. By reducing noise, Easy-Breathe technology enables patients and their bed partners to sleep peacefully through the night.Easy-Breathe technology
Easy-Breathe technology combines new software, a quieter motor and improved EPR for maximum comfort and a quiet night’s sleep. With Easy-Breathe technology, EPR is integrated with AutoSet technology for pressure relief that continually adjusts to patients’ pressure needs, breath by breath.Pressure relief for more natural breathing
Featuring ResMed’s improved EPR with Easy-Breathe technology, the S8 AutoSet II offers pressure relief delivered in a smooth waveform that mimics patient breathing. With a choice of three different EPR comfort levels, the S8 AutoSet II with Easy-Breathe technology allows customized comfort for breathing that feels natural.
* New whisper-quiet operation is 75% quieter than before.* New Easy-Breathe technology - ResMed's revolutionary new therapy system.* New and improved EPR with Easy-Breathe for enhanced patient breathing comfort.* Usage-based compliance download for accurate patient monitoring.* Data card - a standard feature included for easy two-way data transfer.* Automatic altitude and leak compensation.* Small, lightweight system with Personal Assistant.* Includes new EPR (expiratory pressure relief) mode which drops pressure on exhalation so breathing feels more “natural.* Choice of fixed CPAP or EPR mode for maximum comfort with control.* Personal Assistant: Customizable reminders for accessory replacements and provider callbacks Automatic data back-up.* LCD communication during interaction.* ResScan Data Card capable: Daily compliance downloads with AutoScan software, Personal Assistant reminders.* Usage days for the 365 days of most recent sessions (5-nights of detailed history) available locally and remotely via PC application.* SmartStart/Stop ramp.* Automatic on/off, just take a breath to start the CPAP.Mask off alert.* Housing construction, flame retardant engineering thermoplastic.* Air filter, two-layered, powder-bonded polyester non-woven fiber.* Warranty, 2-years.
* Pressure range: 4 to 20 cm H2O (± 1 cm H2O increments).* Pressure adjustment: 0.5 cm H2O.* Ramp time: 0 to 30 min.± 1 min. (5-min. increments).* Ramp start pressure: 4 to CPAP pressure.* Minimum sound level: < 26 dba at 1 meter.* Pressure flow rate: 50 lpm, ambient temperature of 68 °F (20°C ), ambient relative humidity of 40%.* Optional Hypo-Filter (disposable): which is 97% effective for particles > 3 microns.* Standard (disposable) Filter: Is 90% effective with particles > 20 microns.
* Size: 4.7 H x 6.9 W x 7.5 L inches (11.9 x 17.0 x 19.0 cm).* Weight: 2.64 lb (1200 g).
* Power Supply: Input Range (auto-ranging): 100 - 240V, 50 - 60 Hz.* Maximum Power Consumption: 50 W without Humidifier.* Battery: ResMed Only RSM33942 DC Converter Cable must be used with any 12 Vdc power source. Note: the Humidifier will not heat when connected to a 12 VDC source.* Inverter: Minimum 150 Watts will allow for the Heated Humidifier to operate. The inverter will reduce battery capacity by 30% or more due to inherent inefficiency.
* Operating Temperature: +41°F to +95°F (+5°C to +35°C) , 10% to 95% relative humidity (RH), non-condensing.* Operating Altitude: 0 to 9,000 ft (2,743 m).* Operating Humidity: Between 10% and 95% noncondensing.
S8 Autoset II CPAP, 6' - 22mm Hose, 2 Disposable Air Filters, Carrying Bag, and Patient Manual.
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.