SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator (POC)
BY Philips Respironics
Special Price $2,750.00 Regular Price $3,437.50
SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator (POC)
888.425.5763Skip to the end of the images gallery
888.425.5763Skip to the beginning of the images gallery
The Simplygo Portable Oxygen Concentrator By Philips Respironics Weighs Only 10 Pounds Making It An Amazingly Lightweight Oxygen Device That Has Worked Wonders For Many Patients Who Need Continuous Supply Of Oxygen. Portability Is The Major Concern For Such Patients As They Do Not Wish To Stay Confined Within 4 Walls Due To Oxygen Requirement. The Simplygo Lets Users Free To Travel Around While The Treatment Goes On. Also, The Manufacturer Boasts Of Delivering Double The Oxygen To What Is Delivered By Similar Weighted Portable Oxygen Concentrators.
Three Flow Settings
- Continuous Flow: Continuous Flow Is Delivered When The Concentrator Is Confined To At A Single Place To Offer A Continuous Flow Of Oxygen. In This Setting, Oxygen Is Delivered At Liters Per Minute.
- Pulse Dose: In This Mechanism, The Device Administers A Pulsed Oxygen Dose Based On The Number At Which The Concentrator Is Set After Detecting The Breathing Intervals Of The Users.
- Sleep Mode: It Works Similar To The Pulse Dose Method. When A User Begins Breathing, Sleep Mode Works By Offering A Comfortable Oxygen Pulse. If No Breathing Is Detected, The Simplygo Concentrator Will Begin Administering The Flow Depending On The Previous Continuous Flow Setting.
Double Oxygen Delivery
Manufacturers Of The Simplygo Claim That The Portable Oxygen Concentrator Delivers Double The Amount Of Oxygen That Is Delivered By Other Similar Weighted Concentrators. With This Equipment, Users Can Now Get Ample Amount Of Oxygen For A Longer Duration.
Having Three Different Modes Of Operation, The Simplygo Serves All Types Of Oxygen Patients. The Power-Packed Concentrator, With A Weight Of Only 10 Pounds Is Very Popular Among Users. The Rigorous Concentrator Is Featured With A Long-Life Compressor, Oversized Cart Wheels, An Impactful Design, And High Quality Parts.
Compactly Designed Structure
Simplygo’S Compact Battery Is Easy To Change And Is An Awesome Solution To External Battery Belts And Internal Batteries.
- Dimensions: 11.5 in x 10 in x 6 in (29.2 cm x 25.4 cm x 15.2 cm)
- Dimensions With Battery: 0.9" x 7.4" x 4.6" (2.7 cm x 18.8 cm x 11.7 cm)
- Weight: 10 Lbs
- Weight With Battery: 10 lbs (4.5 kg)
- Weight Without Battery: 8.5 lbs
- Sound Level: 50 dB (nominal) at 39 in (1 m)
- Flow Type: Pulse and Continuous
- Pulse Mode Setting: 1 = 12 ml, 1.5 = 18 ml, 2 = 24 ml, 2.5 = 30 ml, 3 = 36 ml, 3.5 = 42 ml, 4 = 48 ml, 4.5 = 54 ml, 5 = 60 ml, 5.5 = 66 ml, 6 = 72 ml +/- 10% or 3 ml whichever is greater (average of 20 consecutive breaths) up to a max of 2000 ml/min +/- 200 ml
- Continuous Flow Settings: 0.5 LPM, 1 LPM, 1.5 LPM, 2 LPM +/- 10% or 100 ml/min whichever is greater (3 minute running average)
- Oxygen Purity: 87 to 96% at all settings
- Max Outlet Pressure: 6.4 psig maximum (44 kPa)
- AC Input Range: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1.7 A max
- DC Output: 19 VDC, 7.9 A max
- Alarm Type:
- Low oxygen purity
- No breath
- High breath rate
- No flow
- Low battery
- Depleted battery
- Wrong battery
- System technical fault
- Battery: 14.4 VDC, 6600 mAh (LiIon), 1.5 lbs (0.7 kg)
- Battery Duration: One SimplyGo battery on a pulse dose setting of 2 (based on 20 breaths per minute)will provide up to 3.0 hours and .9 hours on continuous flow of 2 LPM.
- Battery Weight: 1.5 lbs (0.7 kg)
- Battery Dimensions: 0.9" x 7.4" x 4.6" (2.7 cm x 18.8 cm x 11.7 cm)
- Battery Recharge Time: Approximately 2 to 3 hours per battery from fully discharged
- Noise Level: 43 dB at pulse setting 2
- Average Power Consumption: 150W while charging, 120W while not charging
- Operating Temperature: 41° to 104°F (5° to 40°C)
- Operating Humidity: 15 to 95%
- Operating Altitude: Up to 10,000 ft.
- Operating Environment: 41° to 104°F (5° to 40°C)
- Storage Environment: 4° to 140°F (-20° to 60°C) unit only
- Flow Range: 1 to 2 LPM Continuous, up to 6 LPM on Pulse Mode
- HCPCS :E1392
- Included In Box: Simply Go portable concentrator, carrying case, mobile cart, one rechargeable, Lithium Ion battery, DC and AC power cords, accessory bag, and user manual
- Liter Flow: Continuous, Pulse Dose, and Sleep Mode
- Prescription Required: Yes
- Recharge Time: charge time is approximately 2 to 3 hours per battery from fully discharged
Write Your Own Review