Swift FX Bella Gray Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear
Swift FX Bella Gray Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask & Headgear
An exclusive feature of the Swift FX Bella Gray nasal Pillow cpap mask is the loops that do not go at the back; instead they go around the ears. The ResMed Bella Gray’s silicone based headgear is an update to the headgear introduced with the Swift FX. The very lightweight mask rests comfortably on the cheeks and avoids the silicone headgears from slipping. The Bella Gray is designed with extended comfort and improved support using dual wall flaps. It is truly a great fit for side sleepers as the cushion base allows flexibility to adapt to the movement of the user and offers a reliable seal.
With a practically invisible frame, the Bella Gray by ResMed allows freedom to read or watch television when the mask is on. It is equipped with the ‘lock and key’ quick release tabs that secure the headgear straps and allow easy attachment and detachment of the mask. Travelers can be care-free while using this mask as it can be comfortably fit in a small place and can be used with ease.
The Bella Gray is a stylish mask that allows female CPAP users to wear a pony tail while putting on the mask.It has only 2-point adjustment – a buckle placed on the top and a low-profile backstrap. The top buckle is mounted on the headgear and can be tightened around smaller heads with the help of a set of notches that allow easy adjustment.
Less mask, More you.
- Option of Swift FX headgear or exclusive Bella loops offers different ways to wear the mask, depending on personal style and comfort preference
- Easy and quick to fit with minimal parts for ease of use
- Exceptional softness, simplicity and stability
- Choice of loops eliminates bulk with less touch points on the head
- Intuitive, virtually instant fitting.
- Stable performance, even at high pressures.
- With minimal facial contact and unobtrusive design, the Swift FX makes therapy less intimidating and easier to accept at an early stage.
- From the tip of the nasal pillows to the soft and secure sides, from the comforting soft wraps to the smooth backstrap … the Swift FX is so light and gentle, patients will forget it’s there.
- The snug headgear straps do the work of maintaining seal, so the fit feels loose and there’s no need to overtighten the headgear.
- Swift FX users can sleep on their side or their back, positioning the tube as desired.
- Innovative vent design delivers super-quiet mask performance— and gently disperses air away from patient and bed partner.
- Tested up to 20 cm H2O in clinical trials.
- Mask Type: Nasal Pillow
- Headgear / Frame Sizes: One Size Fits Most
- Suggested Replacement Schedule: The silicone nasal pillows are designed to be replaced once every three to six months
- Cushion Type: Silicone
- Active Sleepers
- Readers / TV Watchers