AirFit F20 Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
ResMed AirFit F20 Full Face CPAP Mask & Headgear
The ResMed AirFit F20 Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear features the innovative InfinitySeal silicone cushion to improve therapy procedures and provide maximum comfort to patients. It is designed to fit all face shapes and sizes comfortably and most importantly it will appeal more to the patients as this AirFit full face mask is a less claustrophobic one and delivers a clear line of sight. This open visibility aspect is perfect for users who like reading or watching the television before falling asleep. The InfinitySeal starts at the beginning of the nose and extends below the mouth, delivering comfortable CPAP therapy to the nose as well as mouth.
- InfinitySeal Full Face Cushion
- Quick Release Elbow with Air Diffuser
- Multiple Headgear Sizes
- Open Mask Design for Visual Freedom
- Padded Headgear with Magnetic Clips
- Fast Fitting
- Flexible Frame
- Flexible Connection and movement
Sophisticated InfinitySeal Full Face Cushion Technology
The InfinitySeal™ is newly designed for introducing a seal that is suitable to various pressures throughout CPAP therapy. The innovative full face mask cushion pairs with the soft and flexible frame which comfortably fits different face sizes and shapes. The combination works in perfect coordination with each other to help improve CPAP therapy for the patients.
Open Mask Design for Visual Freedom
The Resmed F20 Mask does not use a forehead support to cover the nose and mouth. The frame and wings spread low beneath the eyes and rises above the ears. The mask frame connects to the headgear at the ears, which fits the circumference with minimal fabric. There is no supportive bar and this facilitates claustrophobics and readers to pursue their interests before going to bed.
Padded Headgear with Magnetic Clips
The headgear is padded and extends above the ears to the base of the head. It glides along the circumference of the head and avoids direct contact over the head to give more free space. The padding is offered for additional comfort of the users. The CPAP mask comes with magnetic headgear clips that connect the base of the cushion with bottom headgear straps.
Headgears in Three Sizes
The AirFit F20 Full Face Masks are cut in three different sizes to ensure an optimal fit for the user. However, only the standard size is available by default with your purchase. The other two sizes, i.e. small and large have to be purchased separately.
Quick Release Elbow with Air Diffuser
CPAP therapy with the AirFit CPAP Machine is designed for comfort. So it is provided with a quick release elbow that extends from a circular attachment to the middle opening of the InfinitySeal™ cushion. The white round component is lined by many holes which help quiet the CPAP. The tiny holes are responsible for diffusing the sound of the air as it is being released from the mask.
How to obtain the best fit with your AirFit F20:
- Remove the magnetic headgear clips from the cushion base.
- While the headgear is attached to the mask frame, pull the mask over your head with the ResMed label facing outward.
- Adjust the cushion around to ensure that it fits properly on the bridge of the nose.
- Now, pull the lower headgear straps toward the mask followed by connecting the clips to the blue magnet.
- The tabs at the top of the headgear need to be pulled toward the mask to adjust tension for a secure fit. Don’t forget to re-attach tab to the headgear.
- Repeat the same to adjust the bottom headgear straps.
- Attach the air tube and elbow together.
- Now, insert the elbow into the round white opening on the full face cushion, and attach the CPAP hose to the elbow.
Please Note: The components should be cleaned using warm water and a mild detergent. Also, when washing the headgear and frame, squeeze them well to ensure all soapy water rinses out.
- Mask Type: Full Face
- Headgear / Frame Sizes: One Size Fits Most
- Suggested Replacement Schedule: Your Airfit F20 Mask Multipack Bundle Comes With Three Cushions. Each Cushion Will Last Approximately Six Months. You Should Replace Your Mask Cushion If It Starts Leaking, Or If You Notice You Are Having To Overtighten Your Mask To Get A Good Seal.
- Cushion Type: Silicon
- Good For: Mouth Breathing
- Sleep Position: